"Yeah. I want us to be good friends again. And we can't get any alone time with the other guys around." He looked over at Gilby who was talking to a girl at the bar but still catching glances.

"I'd like that. It's a deal." I grinned, showing my pearly whites.

He shot me a boyish smile and shoved me over to the mass of people around the bull. I snaked through the crowd and just as the last man fell off, I took my boots off and jogged on. I put my foot in the stirrup and flung myself on with ease, some people whooped and some whistled.

The man came up to me and out his hand on my knee. "What do we have here?" He said to the crowd and they cheered. I blushed looking over at Slash. "What's your name gorgeous?"

"What do you want it to be?" I said in a jokey manner and all the crowd laughed and wolf whistled. The man pretended to fan himself and fixed his cowboy hat.

"I love this woman." He said into the microphone and I threw my head back in laughter. "Ok one hand on the bull the other hand beside you. Good luck." He said and the people cheered again. I looked over at Slash who stood and gave me the finger.

"Fall!" He mouthed and I shook my head at him.

The bull jerked making me jump and pull a face but as it started to move I got into it. I leaned forward and backwards moving my hips with it and managed to keep my balance. I must have been doing well because the crowd keep clapping and shouting. It became faster and faster and all of a sudden it jerked a different way and I fell off earning some disappointed sighs from the people. I stood up and the man with the hat ran over to me.

"Aw what a shame! You did great!" He said and looked to the crowd. "Didn't she do great?" The audience whooped and I curtsied. "Give a hand for our gorgeous contestant." Everyone cheered and clapped as I walked off towards Slash. I heard the guy whine 'M-Marry me!" Into the kid and so laughed again.

I climbed over the wall and landed beside Slash who laughed. "You did really good...fuck." He whined and I shoved him in the bull's direction.

"Come on! You're not getting out of this! Go!" I shouted over the people and put his hat on my head.

"You fucker." He mumbled

"You love me, really." I shouted after him as he swaggered up and shot me a "don't know about that" look.

I held my chest and pretended to look offended. He winked at me.

Wow, what was that. My stomach went funny and my cheeks felt hot. I tried to ignore it and watched him swagger up to the guy with the cowboy hat, too cool for school.

"Wow wow wow! Look what we have here! You fucking kidding!" He shouted and everyone gasped and screamed.

"We have a fuckin rockstar stepping up to the challenge ladies and gentlemen!" He laughed and his hair swayed with him, some girls screamed.

"I'm not gonna ask your name because I sure every fuckin person here knows who you are." People laughed.

"So Slash, please step up to the challenge."

He walked up to the bull and climbed on top of it and put one hand on the bull and another on his hip. He avoided my gaze. The bull started and he moved with it, people shouted, laughed and screamed. I laughed too, never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I'd see Slash on a mechanical bull. He remained concentrated on the task and moved his body in whatever way the bull was going. But I couldn't help but stare at his body. His arms were fully flexed as he hung onto the strap and his hips were moving in a sexy way, part of me wished he'd grind on me like that... all of a sudden the bull jerked and he fell of earning cheers from the audience.