"What?"

She rolled her eyes and continued, "You, Slash and Gilby in close proximity with each other? Juicy." She walked past me and poked my side. I was still confused

"What are you talking about?" I followed after her to the bathroom. She brushed her hair and looked at me in the mirror

"Well with you and Slash's history, that's just awkward on its own, but with Gilby there too? Talk about a goddamn love triangle." I scoffed at her remark and walked out.

"You're talking shit!" I yelled back to her

"No I'm not! And you know it! You can't fool me!" She answers me and I looked out the window

It was nothing like that. Slash and I had moved on and with today we could act like we used to around each other for a change in the past few days. Yeah, it was a little awkward earlier but he got more comfortable with me after we started to joke around again and yes, I still have feelings for him that's never really left but I have to fight that. Gilby said he liked me but I wasn't looking for anything right now. Not from him anyway.

But there's no triangle. She has to stop watching those soap operas.

After the show we headed back to the bar from earlier, there was no way Slash was getting outta this. We earned a few eye rolls from the guys but after I pleaded they gave in, looks like I could still work my magic, huh? The bar was busier now and when we entered a lot of people went crazy at the sigh of the band but after signing some autographs and handed out some hugs the bodyguards told the people to back off a little. Duff was over talking to some giddy women at the end of the bar and Axl sat on the inside of our table with Izzy and Matt. Gilby accompanied me to the bar and talked to me.

"Hey, I wanna talk about that night." He started and leaned against the bar

"Yeah what's up? Before you start, Gilby. You don't need to be embarrassed with me. I've done that plenty of times too." I reassured him and he gave me a weak smile.

"Thanks, I appreciate that. I just didn't know if you would have been weirded out. Or I had scared you off."

I shook my head and laughed. "Trust me, Clarke. I've seen some things in my time. It'll take more than that to spook me."

He laughed and we stood in silence for a minute before he spoke again. He took a step closer to me and said almost in a whisper, "But I stand by what I said." I looked up at him and he bit his bottom lip. My eyes darted down to his hand slowly snaking up my arm.

"Ok fucker let's go." Slash appeared out of the blue and took my hand in his. I tried to motion a 'sorry' to Gilby as I was dragged away but he just nodded and waved me off.

"Slash what are you doing?" I asked him and he lead me to the mechanical bull.

"Ok, we're placing bets." He said and I laughed. "If you stay on longer than me..." he looked around for a second, thinking.

"We swap clothes." I said and he looked at me in horror.

"What?!" He said trying not to laugh

"Yeah come on! It'll be funny!"

He rolled his eyes and nodded. "Fine."

"And if you're on longer than me?"

"We have a day to ourselves."

I stopped and tried to form words. How nice of him.

"Really? You want that?" I asked him. I took a step closer and could feel he heat radiating off of him. He nodded, hair bouncing.