Once they reached the bar it was closed and looked like a dump from the exterior. But when they walked in Ivy started to laugh. Inside the walls were covered in neon signs with different American pop culture decorations. There was a few pool tables and a large bar that wrapped around a huge pillar in the middle of the room. It was handy that the guys could pull a string or two to have bars emptied for them.

"Look at this place!" Ivy walked over to a wall and bent down to read a small poster.

"Kinda looks like a theme park exploded in here." Matt grimaced at the interior and Slash took a seat at one of the tables and looked around him.

"We should bring the guys here tonight. It would be so funny. Can you imagine Axl's face?"

"Well that's if he would come." Slash said and Ivy nodded in agreement

"Good point."

Gilby had got them a round of drinks and the three guys sat down. Ivy walked over and drank from her beer when she almost choked on it.

"You good?" Matt asked

Ivy pointed across the room to a large pit and something in the middle of it.

"Oh god." Gilby rolled his eyes and laughed

"Guys, a mechanical bull." Ivy beamed and Matt put his hands up and waved them around

"Before you even think about it, I'm not getting on that thing!"

"Oh come on!" She laughed and jogged over to it. "It's not even that big, I'll pay you to have a go!" Matt shook his head and she whined

"What about you, Gilby?" She walked back over and put her hand behind his chair. He swallowed his drink and laughed

"Nah I don't think so.." he thought and Slash thought he'd take this opportunity.

"I'll do it with you." He said suddenly and the guys both looked at him.

He could tell that Gilby was a little annoyed that she was so happy with him for saying yes. He smiled but it didn't quite meet his eyes

"Really Slash? Didn't think it was your thing?" He said and gulped his beer

"It's not but it'll be pretty funny. But I'll only do it if Ivy does too..." he trailed and Ivy left Gilby's side and pulled a seat out beside Slash.

"Deal." She grinned and held her hand out for him to shake. He did and she giggled to herself before taking a sip of her beer again.

*~*~*~*~*

When we got back to the hotel the four of us were laughing and smiling. Gilby was retelling funny stories from his childhood that no one knew about. Once we got back i had around an 2 hours to get ready for soundcheck. I waved goodbye to the guys and ran upstairs to my room. I opened the door to see Jas on the phone to someone.

"O-ok, bye!" She smiled into the phone and put it down.

"Hey! Who was that?"

"My sister. She was asking how I was." She said and stretched her arms

"Ah cool, you coming to soundcheck?" I asked her and nodded

"Yeah, might as well. What did you do today?"

I giggled at the thought of today. "Well Slash, Gilby, Matt and I went to a bar an-"

"Oh..." she trailed off and I stopped and looked at her