Chapter 27: Lessons

Start from the beginning

"Arrive so soon?" Nundra raised his brow as his door was kicked by a mad looking Jungkook.

He rolled his eyes.
"What are you planning this time? Stop trying, I lost counts on how many times your plans failed. I'm embarrassed for you."

He rolled his eyes.
"Y/N is on my side now. No matter what, I won't be able to die. She'll keep reviving me."

"And what if she becomes normal again?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"You won't be able to make her drink the Bist, she won't agree." He smirked.

"We'll see about that." Jungkook chuckled as he proceeded to throw snakes on King Nandra.

"One down, two to go." He smirked.

|
|

"Taehyung, take care of Baekhyun, I'll persuade Y/N."

Taehyung nodded as Jungkook walked away to find you.

"She won't even realized." Jungkook giggled.

|
|

Jungkook then searched everywhere in the Ponistor castle, hoping to find you. Along the way, he found some strange things happening.

There were undead people everywhere along the hallway.

"She must be close." He murmured.

He then flew over the armies of the undead towards the direction it was coming from.

He sighed as he saw you sitting on a bench, lazily using your power to bring back dead people back alive but in an undead form rather than being fully alive.

"What are you doing?"

Your attention arosed as you heard his voice.
"Jungkook, look what I created!" You gave him a bright smile but that only made it hard for him to reject it.

"Y/N, please...this is not who you are."

Your facial expression immediately dropped as you heard his words. You stretched your neck and your face had an uninterested look.

"If you're here to lecture me then you can leave." You rolled your eyes.

Jungkook suddenly chuckled but you failed to understand his intention.
"You know you can't escape my lecture, in fact, I should be teaching you right now."

"Are you that bored?" You gave him a blank stare.

"Y/N..." he took several steps towards you as he then cupped your cheeks.

He leaned forward as your gaze never broke away from him.

"Last time I gave you my lessons, you were literally moaning my name so I don't get why it would be boring." He smirked.

"That's not the lessons I was talking about—" You gulped.

"Well I'm not coming here to teach you the lessons you were talking about."