T H I R T E E N

"Can you stop walking so fast?" Bentley groaned as Brooke walked through a store where she was looking for an outfit for Max's and Alexa's birthday bash that her and Bentley were planning. Their birthday was in less than a week and they only had little much of time to get everything ready.

"Can you stop walking so slow?" She said looking back at him who was holding 3 shopping bags of hers. "Come on, Bentley"

Bentley rolled his eyes and caught up to Brooke. She grabbed a couple of cute clothing and sat Bentley on the couch that was in front of the dressing rooms.

"Now, I'm going to go try these on and your job is to tell me if they're cute. Okay?"

"Yes, Brooklyn" Bentley said putting down the shopping bags down and rolling his eyes.

"And Bentley?" She said walking towards the dressing room.

"What?"

"Cut the attitude"

Bentley sucked his teeth and Brooke lifted up her hand as if she was going to back hand him before walking inside one of the rooms.

Occasionally, Brooke came out the room with several outfits on and Bentley would shake his head no, he really was interested on her getting a good outfit. She would go around the store still finding clothes and trying them on. Until, she came out with one.

Bentley's face lit up as he saw Brooke walk out the dressing room with an outfit.

"Woah" he let out and Brooke looked at him confused.

"Is it that bad?" She asked turning around to face the mirror that was there and looking at the outfit. "Does it make me look fat?"

"Fat? Brooke are you dumb? This is it, sis. He's going to love this on you"

"I- I wasn't finding an outfit for Max." She awkwardly laughed. Bentley got up and placed his hand on her shoulder and stared at her through the mirrors

"You look amazing, friend" he complemented her and grabbed the shopping bags. "Buy it"

"Thank you, Bentley"

"No problem, Brookie" He said before sitting  back down and waited for Brooke to change out of it the outfit.

"Alright let's go buy this and get you some to wear" She laughed and walked to the counter.

"Just this?" The lady asked her.

"Yeah."

"What occasion are you wearing this for? Or it's just to go outside?" She asked Brooke. "Cash or debit?"

"Debit and two of my friends birthday bash" Brooke said sliding her card in the machine.

"Well, I'm glad your boyfriend here loved it on you and is letting you wear it" The cashier smiled and put the item in the bag before ripping the receipt out.

"I'm not her boyfriend, she got one already. I got myself a little shawty as well" Bentley smiled at her.

"First of all, I don't have a boyfriend, he's just a friend." Brooke said grabbing the bag.

"Well you're friend is going to love you in that, especially since you got the body shape for it." The cashier smiled at her and Brooke began to blush.

"Thank you, ma'am" Brooke smiled and walked off.

"Now you see, Max is going to love it"

"Shut up" Brooke laughed and playfully pushed him with her arm. Bentley laughed and did the same.