02

Brooke

"Brooke, what the heck?" Alexa yelled at me taking her eyes off the road to look at me.

"Watch the road please" I said to her and continued to scroll through my Instagram. She scoffed and looked towards the road.

"Why you ain't tell him your name? He was cute." She said. I rolled my eyes. Truthfully, he was cute but he was arrogant and egotistical. But he didn't stop trying to get my name so I guess that was a turn on for me.

"I don't know. He just didn't seem to deserve it." I shrugged.

"You better give that boy your name tonight or we fighting" Mia said looking back at me and chuckling

"Guess you gon have to catch this fade, sis" I winked at her. She slapped my thigh and rolled her eyes. We finally arrived at the apartment and got dressed. We wasn't going all out so we had wore pants and a shirt. Alexa wore this sports bra that had a hood attached to it and some black leggings. She had her hair in a high bun and she looked dope. I had put on two different color contacts, blue in her right eye and light brown in her left. I don't know why she does that but she loves it. She had on some dramatic lashes on and red lipstick that complemented her skin. My bitch was and always will be bad.

Mia came out her room looking as bad as ever. All my bitches looked good. She wore this pink tank top that read 'HONEY' on it and some light blue ripped jeans. She had some black extensions in her hair so she put into a high ponytail. Her ponytail was long though that it touched her butt. She did a natural face and also applied dramatic lashes and some clear lip gloss.

I looked down at my outfit and asked if I looked okay cause honestly they looked better than me. They told me I looked beautiful as always and I smiled. I had put on a white cropped tank top and some high waisted blue jeans with two cuts on the knee and my white ups. I just let my hair down and curled the bottom. I ain't really do too much with the makeup so I left my face natural with none on. I also applied dramatic but not that dramatic lashes on. I didnt know what it was about the dramatic ones but we loved them. Especially me because underneath these lashes, are just my eyelids.
We had already brushed our teeth and it was time to head out.

"Y'all ready to go?" Mia asked already walking out the door. She seemed more eager to leave than us.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Alexa asked. Mia looked down and began playing with her fingers. She ran her hand through her hair and shrugged.

"It's that boy. What's his name? Rell?" Alexa asked obviously knowing his name.

"First of all, his name is Richie. So you can move. Thank you. Second of all, he's so cute and—" she groaned in pleasure at the thought of him. I scrunched up my face, scratched my nose and grabbed my phone.

"Um okay then, lover boy. Let's get out of here" Alexa laughed pushing Mia out the way.

"What about you, Alexa?" I asked. Bentley and her obviously had a connection back at the gas station. She couldn't deny the fact she couldn't wait to see him again at the club. She looked back at me and faked a cough.

"This ain't about me baby girl. This about you, getting out of a stupid relationship. It's time to be free and have fun, Brooke. You can't continue being scared to go out because you think Wesley gon find out you in Atl" she said swinging her arm around my shoulder. The thing was Wesley was my ex-boyfriend; The one who abused me mentally, physically and emotionally. I moved out of Houston hoping to get out of his presence and he'll never find me again. So I moved to Atlanta secretly with my girls. I was scared of being found, of being noticed. I didn't want to run into him. I sighed and we entered the car.