04

Brooke

  I couldn't really remember much from last night but all I knew was Max and I were in the pool and he kissed me. I didn't really remember how I ended up in my bed the next morning. Surprisingly, my phone vibrated notifying me someone had texted me. It was Max. But I don't remember giving Max my number or getting his. I opened my phone and began to text him.

He was the sweetest I swear

He was the sweetest I swear. I locked my phone and put it on my chest and smiled at the thought of him. He was running through my mind and I loved every glimpse of him. My phone lit up and it was him again.

I didn't know whether to text him back so I just left him there

I didn't know whether to text him back so I just left him there. I got up and ran towards Alexa's room and suddenly froze. I wiped my eyes to see clearly and to my surprise I was seeing exactly what I was seeing.

Bentley and Alexa. Sleeping in the same bed. She had her head on his bare chest and his arm was around her. She had clothes on so I knew nothing had happened. I slowly closed the door trying to not awake them. My wig was lifting so I just snatched that hoe right off. I had my real hair in braids. I placed it in my closet along with all the rest of them. I needed to buy more for my collection. I took really good care of all my wigs. I decided to make myself some waffles and bacon. Turkey bacon because I don't eat pork. Once I was done making my breakfast I poured mustard on my bacon. Weird combination I know but don't knock it till you try it. I sat down on the couch and strolled down my Instagram. I noticed that the picture I dropped yesterday was already getting its likes and comments. I became instagram famous for being a public figure.