06

*Several days later*

Max

I haven't spoken to Brooke since the date well she hasn't spoken to me since the date. I've tried calling her and texting her but she just doesn't answer or text me back and honestly I got tired of trying to get her attention so I just stopped. Although, I wanted to continue I wasn't going to stress myself out if some female ain't want nothing to do with me.

Ray and I went to the gas station to get some snacks and he was on the phone with his "girlfriend". I rolled my eyes at his flirting and continued to try to find what I was in the mood for. All I wanted was a blunt and some snacks. So I grabbed a couple of chips and some different flavored margaritas and put it on the counter. I asked for some paper and a lighter. I was running out of money since I had already almost spent the rest of the money I left back before I got arrested. The ankle brace was still on me and ever since the first night I got out of jail I had never took it off.

Being broke again was the scariest thing for me. I fought my whole life to not be broke. I needed the money for my mother, for survival. I only had $30 in cash and that was it.

"I gotta go back to dealing" I suddenly said to Ray. Ray looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Look Mira, I gotta go" He said before hanging up. I paid for my stuff and we walked out.

"Max are you crazy? You just got out of jail, do you want to go back?"

"Ray I'm becoming broke. My mom needs the money more than ever. I need the money."

"Why don't you just get a job?"

"Whose going to hire a murderer, Ray?"

"Brother, they said you were innocent. That's why you got out quick."

"It doesn't matter, Raymond. Niggas still think I killed that man."

"First of all Maxwell, don't use my whole government. Second of all, I just wanna see you do great. Whatever you decide to do I'm going to be right behind you" He dapped me up and opened the car door. I walked around the car towards my car door but before getting in the car, I heard Ray groan in pain. I ran in front of the car to see who it was.

The boy had Ray in a choke hold and had a gun pointed at me. He had two boys next to him.

"Looks y'all forgot about us" He laughed and let go of Ray.

So remember those three boys that we ended up taking in the night before my arrest? Well,

Meet Jakaiden
( portrayed by @Swavy.Lee)

Meet Khalil(Portrayed by @saucy

Meet Khalil
(Portrayed by @saucy.sev)

sev)