15- Class Schedules

"Vic... why is your class schedule the exact opposite of mine?" I groaned while studying my class schedule for the upcoming school year.

Vic hummed, partly asleep on his couch. He recently changed his work shifts to fit time for school. Since he suddenly had a large amount of time until school starts back up again, he's been either hanging out with Kellin or sleeping. Sleeping has been the preferred option he's taken.

I sighed to myself. I don't know how I will survive any class without one of my close friends by me. I know a lot of people that I don't despise, but I'd much rather prefer being with Vic.

"Kellin and I sacrificed a few classes so we could be together. I didn't think that it would mess with you and I." Vic yawned.

I frowned, "But I signed up for art, because you signed up for art." I complained, "I can barely draw a circle."

Vic sat up and stretched. "Alex, I love you and all. But will you ever hangout with anyone other than me?" He asked.

I was silent, I'm screwed.

***

"Kellin, why do our schedules have to be the exact opposite?" Jack groaned to his friend. Kellin was sitting slouched against the wall. He plucked random chords on Jacks guitar. "Vic and I wanted to match schedules so I got out of computers." He said.

Jack groaned and looked at his phone, "I swear the counselor is setting me up to fail. I'm taking art. How on earth am I supposed to do art?" Jack exclaimed. Kellin snorted. "I'm serious! I was so bad at art in third grade that I wasn't allowed to hang up my artwork outside the classroom."

Kellin laughed, "Bruh, that's sad."

Jack rolled off his bed and fell ungraciously onto the floor next to Kellin. He looked at his friend with a serious expression, "Has Vic texted you recently?" He asked.

"Yeah, bruh we text everyday."

"Has he texted about Alex?" He asked. Kellin looked down at his best friend and sighed. "Yeah, he has. But when are you going to text him? Don't you think he's probably waiting for a text from you like you're waiting for a text from him?"

"Kellin we haven't spoken to each other in like two weeks. I don't my first word back to him through text!" Jack sat up and scooted closer to Kellin, "I really like him. And I don't know how my mom would react when she realizes that I want to be more than friends with him." He whispered.

Kellin nodded, "School is starting soon. If you don't talk to him by the end of summer, I'm gonna whoop your ass." He said. Jack smiled and hugged his best friend.

Sorry that it took so long for a baby chapter.