2- jamming out

A/N

Hi sorry I haven't updated I was feeling very unmotivated! Anyway I'm back and have some ideas so enjoy! On to the story <3

***

human au btw :)

Keefe pulled up on his bike in front of Sophie's house. Technically mansion, seeing how wealthy her parents were.

Keefe didn't like taking the limo his dad insisted on him taking because Keefe liked the spring breeze blowing his golden hair back in the wind.

He ran his hands through his hair and started up the driveway. Before ringing the doorbell he paused, and slowly put his right ear to the big double doors. Despite how huge Sophie's house was, he could hear loud music faintly booming from inside.

As if he lived there, Keefe opened the door and went in to find Sophie. As he walked down several hallways, following the music, he un-intentionally circled back to the sitting room. His eyes grew wide and so did his smile.

"So tell why, ain't nothing but a heartttt breakkkk..." Sophie sang into her phone. She seemed to of set up a speaker, and was dancing around her sitting room basically putting on a grammy winning performance.

Keefe quickly opened his Snapchat and starting recording this crazy girl jumping around on tables and couches, belting into her microphone like phone.

He couldn't help but laugh and as Sophie kept singing to her... stuffed animals? Keefe burst out laughing when he noticed, even on the tiled floor laugh-crying.

"...Tell my why I never wanna hear you sayyyyy," Sophie opened her eyes and turned to sing the last part. "I want it that wayyyyy." And as she did she saw Keefe, jumped, squealed.

"Keefe! What the hell!" She ran over to the stuffed animals and threw them behind a couch, then she ran over to the massive TV speaker and shut it off furiously.

"I told you I was coming over for homework," Keefe said still chuckling between words. "I didn't know you were putting on a performance for me!"

"It wasn't for you, it was for my stuffed animals." Sophie grumbled crossing her arms and turning away. "You need to leave."

"C'mon, Foster. I didn't mean to upset you."

"You can copy off my homework if you want, just leave."

Keefe pleated and begged to stay, even pouting with puppy dog eyes. "I'll buy you candy and books, and I'll even, um- I'll...

"You'll what?"

"I'll join in on your concerts!" Keefe said ice blue eyes lighting up. 'Wouldn't that just be so much fun?"

Sophie sighed and stared up into space. Well this was her boyfriend, and she couldn't stay mad that long. "Fine, but I pick the songs." She set up the stuffed animals again and raised her eyebrows. "Well? Come on! Lets get this party started." She said doing a weird little dance.

Keefe dropped his bag and walked over to Sophie chuckling. He pulled her in for a short kiss that tasted oddly of apple juice and whipped cream. She giggled and pulled away.

"Did you post that video on your Snapchat?" She whispered softly.

Keefe smirked. "Of course."

Sophie playfully hit him in the chest, and turned on a song.

They had a great time (a long time) dancing around the coffee tables and chairs.

Whether it was waltzing like royalty to "La vie en rose" by Edith Piaf, or jumping around like maniacs to Tame Impala and Queen, or even knowing every dance step and words to the "Teen Beach Movie" songs.

They were in there own world preforming for not only themselves and the sparkly stuffed animals, but also Grady and Edaline, Sophie's parents, who walked in and started recording the couple without them having a clue.

***

Wasn't that sweet? I enjoyed writing this! I hope you enjoyed reading :) Hope you'll vote and come back for the next! xoxo

-bri <3