The Next Morning

Nicole's p.o.v.

I woke up with arms around me and I smiled instantly thinking about last night. Sean and I had sex for the first time and it was amazing. I felt Sean move a little then I heard a, "Good morning beautiful." I smiled again and turned so I was facing Sean and kissed him passionately. He smiled and asked, "Round 2?" I nodded and and Sean started kissing me and got on top of m, but before we could get any further Patrick came to the open door and yelled, "OH MY GOD MY VIRGIN EYES!!" Patrick ran downstairs and sat at the kitchen counter while Sean and I are upstairs trying to get dressed.

Once we were dressed we walked downstairs into the kitchen where Patrick is. Patrick looked at us and said, "You guys couldn't have shut the door?" I blushed and Sean said, "What are you talking about? You weren't supposed to be home..." He got cut off my Alyssa came in with a lady and Alyssa said, "Hey dad look who wanted to visit?" Sean looked like he saw a ghost and said, "Why in the Hell are you here, Jen?" (I don't know the actual name of his ex-wife) She looked at him then me and back to Sean and said, "What I can't see how my ex is doing?"

Sean's p.o.v.

I shook my head and said, "No! Kids will you go get us breakfast please." The kids left and I looked back at Jen then stood behind Nikki and said, "No this is the real reason you came down from Montana. You just wanted to see what my current girlfriend looks like." Jen smiled and said, "Fine part of that is true. I'm sorry by the way my name is, Jen and I am Sean's ex-wife." Nicole smiled a little and said, "Nice to meet you. My name is Nicole Dupler." They shook hands and Jen said, "You don't happen to be related to Sean's best friend do you?" Nikki nodded and I said, "She is Josh's daughter and yes he knows that we are dating so don't go starting shit." With all that out of the way Jen had left and five minutes later the kids were back with our food.

*skip eating breakfast*

Nicole's p.o.v.

We were all sitting in the living room watching tv when it became a commercial and Patrick looked at his sister and said, "Guess what I walked into this morning?" Once I hear him say that I blush immediately and Sean says, "Patrick be quiet and..." He was cut off by Alyssa saying, "You walked in on them doing it?" I hid my face in Sean and Sean said, "That's enough you guys! We don't need to talk about it anymore." Sean wrapped his arm around me and gave me a squeeze. Then Alyssa said, "I think it's cute. It's a natural human stress relief and if you guys really love each other, why not have sex?" Sean shook his head and said, "I'm going to be late for work. You kids and I mean you Alyssa drive me up the wall."

Authors note

Sorry for the short chapter.