Feelings!

Nicole's p.o.v.

Sean and I were driving to his house after dinner with my parents. It was quiet but not in an awkward way until I spoke up. "Hey, Sticks do you think that Brad will file charges against me?" Sean looked at me and said, "If he is smart enough he won't, but hopefully he won't. Also, he deserved that punch to the face." He laughed as he said the last part which made me laugh. Sean's phone started to ring so he answered it.
Sean's end of the phone call:
S: "Hey baby girl are you on your way?"
....
S: "What do you mean your not coming home until Thanksgiving?"
...
S: "Okay, bye love you."
"God damn it! That stupid bitch!"
I jumped and Sean noticed and said, "Sorry Nicole it's just that Aylssa isn't coming home until Thanksgiving now." I looked at him and said, "I'm sorry Sean. I'm sure she has a good reason." He shook his head no and said, "Her mom got Aylssa and her best friend tickets to Hawaii. I don't want to talk about it anymore."

It was silent again so I decided to turn on the radio and I Like Me Better came on and Sean started to sing so I decided to jump in and sing also. Sean looked over at me so I said, "Why are you looking at me?" "I was just thinking that this song is true." I got confused by what he meant and he saw the look on my face and said, "Whenever I'm with you, I like me better." "Oh okay." I started singing the song then it dawned on me what he said. "Wait what do you mean by that?" Sean didn't say anything kept driving... "Earth to Sean what did you mean by that?" He snapped out of it and said, "Oh just that whenever you are around I'm in a better mood, you always brighten my day, and you make me a better person." Awww I thought and said, "Sticks that was beautiful. Also you make it sound like we are dating." It was silent besides the radio playing music and it stayed that way for about 10 minutes when I asked, "Hey, Sean can I still stay the night even though she's not coming home?" "Yes, of course stay as long as you want." About 20 minutes later we pulled into his driveway and parked. Before I got out of the car I took my shoes off. Once I got my shoes off I took off running and all I could think about was what Sticks said to me. I'll see where this goes tonight.

Sticks' p.o.v.

Nicole took off running to my backyard so I yelled at her, "Hey what are you doing?!" She looked back smiled and took her dress off. She had a bra and panties on but still what in the actual hell is this girl doing? I mean I don't mind it, damn Sean stop thinking about your best friends daughter that way.

I got to my backyard and saw that Nicole was swimming, so I just walked up and sat by the edge of the pool. She popped up for air and said, "Sticks come swim with me!" I looked at her and said, "Tell me why you did that and I'll join you?" "Fine, I wanted to swim and relax. Plus what you said to me got me thinking." I shook my head and said, "I'm not getting in." She looked at me and said, "What the hell? Then why the hell did you say those things about how I make you feel?" I didn't answer her I just took my shirt off and jumped in. "I was just messing with you when I said I wasn't coming in." "Oh. You're such an ass sometimes." Nicole then splashed water at me, so I swam up to her and grabbed her so she couldn't move her arms and said, "Do I make you feel a certain way?" She got out of my hold and hurried out of the pool and into my house.

Nicole's p.o.v.

I ran into the house and up to Aylssa's room to get dry clothes on. My heart is racing so fast from when Sean grabbed me. I don't know if I should tell him how I feel because I don't know how he feels.

I walked down to the living room and sat on the sofa waiting for Sean to get done with whatever he was doing, when I got a text.
J: "Hey baby girl I'll be on my way to get you in five minutes."
Me: "Oh don't worry about that in staying the night with Aylssa."
J: "Okay have a good night and love you."
Me: "Love you too dad."

"Who was that?" Sean asked. "If you must know it was my dad telling me that he was about to leave to come get me." He looked at me hurt and said, "Oh your not staying the night?" As he said that he went into the kitchen so I followed and said, "No, I told him that I was staying the night with your daughter." Sean looked at me confused and said, "But she isn't coming home?" "I know. I want to spend the weekend with you."

Sean's p.o.v.

Nicole really wants to stay with me even though my daughter isn't here. Does she like me then? We walked back to the living room and sat on the couch and Nicole cuddled up to me. So I decided to ask, "Nikki, do you like me as in not a friend? As in a I want to date you?"......