This Kiss

Sean's p.o.v.

Nicole shot up straight from cuddling with me and looked at me like she was lost and I said, "If you don't feel..." I was cut off by Nicole kissing me. We broke apart and she looked at me and saw my shocked face and said, "I'm sorry Sticks, I shouldn't have done that." She started to get up off the couch, but I grabbed her and brought her back down to the couch and kissed her and she kissed back. So I asked, "Does this mean you like me more than a friend?" Nikki smiled and said, "Sean, you have no clue. I have had a crush on you since I was 15 years old and yes that does mean I like you more than a friend." I went in to kiss her again, but she stopped me and said, "I don't want to tell anybody about us until I know that this will work out and plus we don't need my dad and you fighting." I nodded in agreement and said, "That's including my kids. We don't need any girl fights with best friends." Nicole nodded and that's when I picked her up and took her to my bedroom. Once we are in there I toss her on my bed and got on top of her and start kissing her when she stops me. "Sean, I'm not ready for that step. I need to at least wait a month." I looked at her and said, "That's fine we can cuddle instead of having sex until you are ready." She smiled up at me and I got off of her and laid down next to her.

*Nicole's p.o.v.

Sticks grabbed me so that we were cuddling in his bed and he asks, "Hey Nikki if you don't care can I ask a personal question?" I flipped so that I'm facing him and say, "Sure what is it?" "Well are you a virgin?" I laughed and realized that Sticks wasn't laughing and say, "Oh you're being serious. No I'm not a virgin. That whole thing about not having sex until I'm ready has to do with an ex-boyfriend of mine. He was..." I started crying and Sean says, "You don't have to tell me anything. I understand." "No its okay. Um my ex he was an abusive asshole that hit me if I didn't have sex with him or if I didn't listen to him." Sticks shot up and said, "Who all knows about this?" I told him that my dad, stepmom, and him are the only ones who know and that's how the night ended because I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

*time skip*

I'm at work now, oh and if I didn't mention where I work, well I work at the police station. I'm the secretary to the gang unit. And yes I get to see my dad and Sean whenever they are in the office and not out in the field. 

I was copying papers for my boss when someone came up behind me, grabbed my hips and said, "I know what you did on Saturday or should I say who you kissed." I thought crap who is this and has Sean been talking about us? I turned around kind of panicked and saw that it was Sticks. "God damn it! You ass, you scared the shit out of me." I said smacking him on the chest. "Ow, I'm sorry I couldn't help it. It was funny thought right?" I laughed a little and said, "I guess it was a little, but I thought you had been talking about us. Now move I have a job to get back to." Sean moved out of my way, but not before slipping something into my back pocket.

Once I got back to my desk, I reached into my back pocket and pulled out what Sean gave me. It was a piece of paper, so I unfolded it and it read, You look smokin' in that outfit. Also, I want to have dinner with you tonight. Text me your answer. I smiled and took my phone out and started texting Sean,

*text messages*

N.D.: Hey some guy slipped a piece of paper into my back pocket. He was wondering if I would go to dinner with him! What should I tell him? ;)

S.L.: Hmm was this guy good looking?

N.D.: I would say he is alright. A little older, had some gray hair. Lol

S.L.: Oh ouch right in the feelers. I think you should go on the date with this guy.

N.D.: Okay. So I would love to go on a date with you tonight. What time should I be ready?

S.L.: How about I see you at 6?

N.D.: Sounds great, see you tonight.

*end texting*

I put my phone down and took the papers to my boss. Once I got to his office I knocked on the door. *knock knock* "Come in!" I opened the door and sitting there was my boss, Ken  talking to Brad. "Here are the papers you needed." He smiled and said, "Thanks, I'll let you know if I need anything else." I smiled and walked out shutting the door and went to my desk. I started working on a report when someone came up to my desk and sat down in front of my desk. I looked up and it was Brad. I panicked a little and smiled, "Hello, Brad what can I help you with?" He smiled and said, "Oh you can come over to my place and help me with taking my clothes off." What the hell is wrong with him. "Oh I'm sorry I can't do that. I have a date tonight." Brad's smile faded a little and he said, "Blow them off and come blow me." Shocked by this I stood up and said, "I THINK YOU NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE RIGHT NOW!" Brad got up too and my boss came out and said, "What the hell is going on out here?" I was about to tell him what happened, but Brad said, "Miss Dupler here told me that she wants to do things to me and she grabbed me inappropriately." I looked at him and started to say, "That is total..." "Miss Dupler I think you should take the rest of the week off and come back next Monday. You will still be paid." As he was saying this my dad and Sticks came out. "Okay." I grabbed my purse, phone, and logged out of my computer. I started walking out when dad and Sticks came up to me. "Sweetheart, what's going on?" I kept walking ignoring my dad. I was just out the door when a hand grabbed my arm and turned me around. "I don't want to talk about it!" My dad looked at me and said, "Oh no, you don't get to yell at me. Now tell me what happened or I'll go ask the boss man himself." I started to cry a little and Sticks and dad hugged me and Sticks said, "Hey let's all go grab some lunch and you can tell us." I nodded and we left.

*skip to lunch*

Sticks' p.o.v.

We are sitting at a table waiting for our food so I decided to speak up, "Nikki, are you going to tell us what happened?" She put her head down and then back up and said, "Well I've been suspended until Monday." Josh snapped his head toward Nicole and said, "What why?" Nicole looked at me and then her dad and said, "Brad came up to my desk and started to say shit, so I responded by raising my voice and telling him to leave and my Ken came up and believed Brad over me." The server came with our food. I looked over at Nicole and said, "What did Brad say to you?" She wouldn't look at her dad at all, so she kept her focus on me and said, "To sum it up Brad told me to come over to his place and help him take his clothes off..." Josh interrupted her by saying, "He told you that. I'm going to have to have word with him." Nicole finally looked at her dad and said, "That's not all. I told him I couldn't because I have a date tonight and he said word for word, 'Blow him off and come blow me.' That is when I raised my voice at him." I looked at her and said, "What in the hell is wrong with? First the princess comment and now this." Josh nodded and added, "Well did you tell your boss what happened?" Nicole looked down and started to cry again. It hurts me to see her upset, but I can't doing anything about it right now. Josh rubbed her back and she said, "I was about to but Brad told him that I touched him inappropriately." Josh had an angry face and said, "And your boss didn't let you talk, just took Brads word?" Nicole nodded and took a sip of her soda.

*skip to after lunch*

Josh's p.o.v.

I got into the car with Sean and start to hit the steering wheel, "God damn it! How could I let something like this happen to her?" Sean looked at me and said, "Man it isn't your fault and its not hers either. Ken decided not to listen to her and Nicole handled it well." I just sigh and drive back to the station. Once I was inside I looked at my phone and saw a text from my daughter that said, Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Please just let it be. I didn't text her back, I just sat at my desk looking at reports and Sean did the same. 

*authors note*

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I started up college again and I have had a lot of homework. This weekend I actually had free time to do some writing. 

Tell me what you think and any suggestions.

Love you all!!!