Date Night

*skip four months*

Sean's p.o.v.

Tonight Nicole and I are going out on a date night for being together for half a year. I'm hoping she remembers the place we are going because its the place we meant for the very first time and she loved it there and still does. 

I got into my car and drove over to Josh's house to pick up Nicole. I knocked on the door and Josh answered. "Hello young man. Are you here to pick up my daughter?" I laughed and said, "Josh, man stop acting like you don't know me." We both laughed and walking inside to the living room. I sat down and Josh went to the kitchen and came back with two Summer Shandy's and asked if I wanted one and I nodded. 

Two minutes later Nicole came down wear a beautiful navy shirt and black pants and said, "Why didn't... Are you drinking my beer?" I looked over at Josh and said, "Your dad asked if I wanted one and I took it, not knowing it was yours?!" She looked at me then her dad and said, "Sean I'm fine with you having one, but my dad? You sir are an ass." With that Nicole and I left.

*skip drive*

As we were pulling up to Andolini's Pizzeria Nicole looked up and screamed, "WHAT THE HELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WE WERE COMING HERE!!!!" I smiled and said, "Well today we are celebrating half a year together." She smiled real big and kissed me hard for a second and said, "If you play tonight right, mister you might get lucky." I looked at her shocked and we got out and into Andolini's. 

Our server greeted us and asked if we wanted anything to drink Nicole got a red wine and I got a beer on tap. We each had a glass of what we were drinking then order a pizza.

*Skip to leaving Andolini's*

Nicole's p.o.v.

I got into Sean's car and he drove off. I looked over at him and said, "Are the kids home?" He turned to look at me and said, "Nope just me for the rest of the week. Kids are up seeing their mom." I smiled to myself and said, "Don't drop me off at my dad's take me to your house." Sean nodded and kept driving without saying anything. I grabbed his hand and said, "Remember what I said before we got into the restaurant?" Sean looked at me, since we are at a red light and said, "No..." I smiled and said, "I told you if you played things right tonight that you would get lucky to night." The light changed to green and Sean floored back to his place.

Authors note

Sorry for the short chapter. I might update again tomorrow. Tell me what you think of the story so far.