Oh baby!

Nicole's pov

I am currently seven months pregnant. Oh and we found out baby boy is actually a baby girl. I'm not sure how they messed that up. Sean and I got the nursery all decorated! Let me rephrase that, Sean did all the work, he refused to let me do any of the hard work but he did let me pick everything out for our little girl. We haven't figured out what we will call baby girl, we seem to dislike a lot of each others names we pick out.

I walked to the kitchen to see If Sean had thought of anymore names. "Hey, babe have you thought of anymore names for baby girl?" He walked over to me, kissed me, and said, "Matter of fact I did think of one!" I smiled and said, "Okay let me hear this awesome name!" We went and sat at the counter and he said, "I really like the name Madison or Maddy!" I looked at him shocked, frowned, and said, "Absolutly not! My high school bully's name was Madison!" Sean frowned and said, "Oh I did not know that. If I did I would have not suggested it." I kissed him on the cheek and said, "What about the name Shawna Jocelyn Larkin. So then she is named after you and my dad, but the girl versions of your guys names." He smiled and said, "I love it! Let's name her that! Also we should wait until she's born to tell people her name." We sat on the couch watching tv until dinner. Then Lyssa and Patrick came home and we ate dinner.

*Skip dinner*

We sat at the table after dinner just talking with each other about everything and anything. Lyssa spoke up and said, "Have you guys tought of a name yet?" We smiled at her and I said, "Yes, but we decided to wait until her birth to tell peopl what her name is." Lyssa rolled her eyes and said, "What the hell, I'm the baby's older sister I should be privy to that information!" Sean and I laughed and he said, "So, what you are saying is that you should have been privy to all the other information that led up to this point in the pregnancy?" Lyssa sighed and said, "No, I don't need to know all that gross shit. I just think I should be able to know the name and give my opinion on it." I looked at her and said, "I don't remember you helping make this baby so how is it any of your business? I get that your the older sibling, but you are neither the mom or dad. So you should have no say in the name." Lyssa got up and said, "I guess your right. I wouldn't want anyone, but myself and my husband to pick out the name." She then gave Sean and I a hug and said she was going to hang with some friends and might be back later, but if she's not she will let us know. Patrick looked at us and said, "Now that she's gone, the favorite child gets know what the baby's name is right?" Sean and I laughed and I said, "Nice try Patrick, but nobody and I mean nobody will know her name until she is born." Then patrick got up and said he was going to his room if we need anything.

I walked up to the nursery to check out how it all came together since Sticks finished putting everything together. It was cute and not to girl, but not to plain. It was jungle themed with sloths everywhere. Sloths are my favorite animal, so I thought make the baby's room pretty much everything sloth. The walls were painted a neutral color of a not so bright green with some browns. Sean came in and I said with teary eye, "You did an awesome job dad!" He laughed at me calling him dad and said, "Thanks and are you crying?" I looked at him and said, "Yes, I'm really hormonal and really emontional thanks to you!" Sean looked at me confused and said, "Thanks to me. What did I do?" I lightly smacked him on the chest pointed at my belly and said, "You knocked me up dude." We laughed and Sean hugged me, and said, "Well, that was both our doing. It takes two people to make more people." I laughed again and agreed with him. After that we went to bed and got a good nights sleep which is suprising since I'm 7 months preggers.