They Find Out

*Authors note*
I'm skipping ahead two months.

Nicole's p.o.v.
Sean and I have been seeing each other now for a little less than two months and nobody has found out we are dating. I was at my dads house so I walked downstairs to get some breakfast. As I was getting closer to the kitchen I could hear two guys talking and once I entered the kitchen there sitting was dad and Brad. I felt really uncomfortable because I was only in a tank top and short shorts and that it was Brad. I started walking away when I heard Brad say, "Good morning Nicole. How are you?" I turned around and said, "I'm fine. I'm going to go change and leave." I started walking away again, but dad stopped me and said, "Where are you going?" I sighed and said, "Remember I told you I was taking, Patrick to meet so of the superstars?" He shook his head and Brad said, "What kind of superstars?" I looked at him and said, "WWE wrestlers." He nodded his head in agreement. "Um okay I'm going now. Bye." I went back up stairs and texted Sean,
*Text convo*
ND: "Guess who is here talking with my dad?"
SL: "Hmmm your mom?"
ND: "Lol no. Brad is here."
SL: "What and they aren't killing each other?"
ND: "Nope, I'm still pissed at him so I wasn't that nice. Also are you going with Patrick and I to the arena?"
SL: "You better be nice. And yes I am. What time are you coming over?"
ND: "While once I'm dressed and do my hair I'll be over."
SL: "Sounds good. See you soon, love you!"
ND: "Love you too❤️❤️❤️."
*End text convo*
Once I put my hair into a ponytail, I grabbed my purse and keys and walked downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and told dad that I was leaving and I'll text him later. With that I left.

*skip to Sean's house*
I walked in without knocking and yell, "I'm here boys!" I walked to the kitchen and nobody was there. So then I check the rest of the house and no one was home, so I sat down and watched tv until someone came home.

*2 hours later*
I was asleep on the couch and someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Sean and smiled up at him and said, "Is Patrick here?" He shook his head no, so I kissed him and it turned into a make out session. We didn't hear the door open, but we heard, "Eww dad! I sit on that couch! OH MY GOD, NICOLE!" I pushed Sean off of me and he said, "Alyssa what are you doing here?" She looked at both of us and said, "It's spring break. How long has this been going on?" I stood up and said, "Almost 2 months. I'm so sorry Lyssa. I wanted to tell you earlier, but we wanted to make sure it worked out." She came over to me, hugged me, and said, "It looks like you make my dad happy. If he's happy then I'm okay with it, mom." I snapped my head at her and we all started laughing, "You're so dumb. Now Sean we have to tell my dad." He came up to me and said, "Yep should we do it now before we go to the arena and pick up Patrick?" I nodded yes and said, "Lyssa, want to come with us?" She shook her head no, so we left back to my dads house.

*skip to dad's house*

We got out of the car and walked up to the house and inside. I yelled, "Yo anybody home!" We waited and heard my mom yell, "Yeah we are in the kitchen!" So we walked thy way and saw my mom, dad, and my brothers. I grabbed a waffle and started eating and said, "I have to tell you guys something?" Dad was over by Sean when I said that and he said, "Your not pregnant are you?" I busted out laughing and said, "No, but I'm dating someone and I wanted you to meet him." Dad looked at me and said, "Okay where is he and what's his name?" I looked over to mom and back to dad and said, "Dad, mom, I would like you to meet my boyfriend of almost two months, Sean 'Sticks' Larkin." Dad looked at Sean and then punched him in face. Sean fell to the ground and I yelled, "Dad stop!" He didn't listen and just said more like yelled, "HOW DARE YOU DATE MY LITTLE GIRL! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!" I went behind my dad and pulled him off of Sean and said, "Dad I love Sean and he loves me. Isn't that enough? I'm really happy and that's all you want for me right?" My dad looked at me and said, "Yes, but I swear to God if he hurts you in any way..." Sean interrupted by saying, "You will kill me I get it. I have a daughter too." I hugged my dad and went up to my mom and she said, "I knew you guys would get together." I laughed and said, "Yeah yeah whatever." She hugged me and said, "Do his kids know?" I looked at her and said, "Well that's a funny story. Sean and I were making out on the couch when Lyssa walked in on us. That's why we came and told you guys." We both laughed and Sean said, "Shall we go to the arena?" My dad looked at me and said, "I thought you were taking Patrick?" I smiled and said, "I am, but Sean is going with." Smiled and we left.

*skip to arena*

We walked into the arena and I led the boys to Shane's office and I knocked. I heard a, "Come in!" So I opened the door and said, "Hey Shane, how are you?" He got up and hugged me and said, "I'm good. Who do you have here?" I smiled and stood between the boys and pointed to Patrick and said, "This one is Patrick and this other one is his dad and my boyfriend, Sean." Shane looked surprised and said, "Well it's nice to meet you guys. Shall we go see some other superstars?" We all nodded and we went to catering and saw Xavier Woods, Big E, Kofi Kingston, Charlotte Flair, and Becky Lynch. Once we entered Becky yelled, "NICOLE BABE YOUR BACK!" I smiled and said, "I'm not back. I came to see the show and my friends." The rest of them came up to us and we introduce everyone. Big E pulled me to the side and asked, "So the older one is your boyfriend?" I nodded and he continued, "Does your dad know?" I smiled and said, "Yes, we actually told him today hint the black eye, Sean has." He nodded and we went to everyone else.

*skip to end of show*
The show was great, but I was sad to leave everyone. We were walking to Sean's car, when he grabbed my hand. I jumped because it caught me off guard and Sean said, "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to hold your hand." I smiled up at him and kissed him. At the same time Patrick turned around and said, "What the hell!" We laughed and I said, "I guess we forgot to tell him we are dating?" Sean nodded and Patrick said, "How long and who all knows?" Sean said, "Almost two months and everyone now." With that we got into the car and drove to dropped me off at my dads.

Josh's p.o.v.
I was sitting on my couch watching tv when I got a text from Brad:
*text convo*
Brad: "Hey I got something you need to see?"
Josh: "What is it?"
Brad:

(Pretend it's Sean and Nicole)Josh: "Why do you have a picture of Sean and my daughter kissing?"Brad: "I went to the WWE show tonight and saw Nicole wasn't telling you the truth

Josh: "Why do you have a picture of Sean and my daughter kissing?"
Brad: "I went to the WWE show tonight and saw Nicole wasn't telling you the truth."
Josh: "She actually was. Sean and her have been dating for two months and just told me about and I'm totally fine with it."