Dinner with the Parents

Nicole's p.o.v.

Sean had just dropped me off at my dads, now I'm going inside. I walk in and go straight to the kitchen. "Hey y'all!" My dad jumped and said, "Didn't I teach you to never sneak up on a cop?" I busted out laughing and said, "yeah, but your not just any cop, your my father." My stepmom, Ally was laughing and shaking her head, "Hey baby girl how was your three months on the road?" "It was alright. I really missed you guys and the whole time I just wanted to get back here." She came over to me and gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "Do you still have a thing for a mister Larkin?" I stepped back and looked at her surprised and said, "Can we talk about that later when dad isn't around?" Dad looked at us said, "Secrets don't keep friends!" "Shut up Josh. It's girl stuff so I suggest you drop it unless you want to talk boys and periods with us." Dad had a disgusted look on his face and said okay. Ally looked at me and said, "Yes we can talk later when your dad is at work." She then walked over to my dad. "So, what do you all want to for dinner?" Dad asked. I looked up and said, "How about we adults go for a drink and some pizza?" Dad and Ally agreed. Now we have to wait for grandma to come get the younger ones.

*skip to bar and grill*

When we got to the place it looked super empty except for two other cars. Once we got inside the host told us we could sit anywhere we liked, so we sat at a booth.

Once we were done ordering drinks dad started to talk, "So do you have a boyfriend?" "What the hell is up with you and Sticks asking if I have a boyfriend? But to answer your question no I do not have a boyfriend." Ally looked at me and said, "Sean was asking you that?" I nodded and my dad said, "Well I just want to know if I have to kick anyone's ass. As for Sean asking you? I have no clue." I said okay and went about looking at the menu. I was about to ask my parents if they wanted to get a Hawaiian pizza when in walked Sticks and Brad, Brad also works with my dad and Sean.

I waved them over to our table and dad asked, "Who are you waving at?" I smiled as they approached the table and I said, "I was waving to these nice gentlemen." Dad and Ally looked up and smiled. Dad then quickly asked, "Do you guys want to join us for dinner?" They nodded in agreement, so I asked if they wanted me to sit in the middle of them or scoot over. Sticks said he didn't care and Brad said that I should sit in the middle. "Since both of you are so nice and I haven't seen you guys in three months I'll sit in the middle." They nodded again and we sat down.

Sean's p.o.v.

That was fate, running into Nicole again. I am glad she waved us over and asked if we would sit with her. "Would y'all like to get one pizza our two?" Nicole asked. Brad and Ally didn't answer, so Josh said, "I am fine with getting two pizzas. What were you thinking?" Nicole and I at the same time said Hawaiian pizza. She looked over at me and we both started to laugh and I said, "That was really weird, but funny." Nicole smiled and looked away. I think I just made her blush? Does she easily get embarrassed or does she like me?

*skip to eating*

Nicole keeps picking off her pineapple so I ask her, "Hey, can I have your pineapple since your not eating it?" She looked over at me and said, "Yeah but you have to get them off my plate." I shook my head okay and started to grab them when Josh spoke up, "Sticks, thanks again for picking up my princess." "Dad! You know I don't like being called that it's so... huh I don't know the word for it." We all looked at her and Brad said, "What's wrong with being a princess? It's every girls dream to be one." Nicole glared at him and said, "It is not every girls dream. I never wanted to be one. I always wanted to be a cop or firefighter or even be like China an be a WWE wrestler. It was and still is not my thing to be super girly." "Oh come on Nicole you can't do those things. You never trained and you don't work out." Nicole looked at him pissed and was about to say something back to him but instead she told Brad to move so she can get up, but he didn't and just laughed. That pissed Nicole off more so she pushed Brad off the seat, stepped over him, and walked out of the bar.

Josh's p.o.v.

I started to get up and said, "I'll go see if she is okay." That's when Sticks stopped me and said, "Hey stay here I'll go check on her." I nodded and he left. "Brad why in the hell would you say that to my daughter? In fact why would you say that to anyone?" Brad looked up at me and said, "Well it's true isn't?" "No in fact she probably kick your ass." He just laughed. He pisses me off.

Sean's p.o.v.

I walked outside and saw Nicole sitting on the curb crying. I walked up to her, sat down and put an arm around her shoulders and she hugged me tight. She let go, wiped her eyes, and said, "I am sick of this bullshit, Sean!" I looked at her confused and said, "What bullshit?" "People mainly men telling me I can't do something because I'm a girl." I side hugged her and said, "Don't listen to them they don't know what they are talking about." Nicole smiled and was about to say something when Josh, Ally, and Brad came out and walked over to us. We stood up and I was about to say something when Brad said, "See I told you that she's just a little girl who can't keep up with the big guys." That's when Nicole had enough and said, "You know what, Brad a guy like you needs this." Brad looked back at Josh and said, "What do I...*smack*" Nicole punched him in face and gave him a bloody nose. "What the hell you bitch!" Nicole just smiled, satisfied with her work. Josh looked at me and we started to laugh which caused Brad to get more pissed and start going after Nicole, but Josh grabbed Brad and said, "No I don't think so. Hey, Sean can you take Nicole to your house just until I come get her." "Yeah I can. Come on Nikki lets go." I walk over to her and put my arm around her shoulders and say, "Nice punch. You can stay the night if you want Aylssa gets home tonight." Nicole smiled and nodded okay. We got in my car and started the drive to my house.