Chapter 5- Meeting Lori

Yumikos P.O.V

"UGH! I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

I stuffed bread in my mouth before running out my apartment full speed, but barley making it anywhere when I bumped into someone's chest the second I started running on the side walk.

"Oh I'm sorry-" I was cut off when I looked up at the man I bumped into. It was the guy who touched me the other day (Don't think dirty >.>).  The guy every girl in my grade calls Prince.

"Ano, sorry for the other day, I'm just sensitive. It was my reflexes, so, I'm sorry again!" I was about to leave but I felt a strong yet, gentle grip on my arm. 

"Aren't you gonna say something like Iori-sama have my babies  or something like that?" he asked with a confused look.

 I laugh at his change of voice when he asked about the babies part, but it also kind of crept me out, but do people really ask him that?

"Well I didn't know I had to, but sure. AH! Iori-sama have my babies!'" I squealed at him, I never actually knew his name was Iori, but to be honest though, I just always called him Prince in my mind.

"Well," he looked like he was trying to think of what to say.

 I was about to leave when his eyes suddenly widened as if figuring out what to say.

 "You're in my science class, right!?" he asked a little too excitedly seeing as though he's usually calm and collected.

Still, I nodded my head slowly showing I was confused.

"Well, we still need to pair up, and since we're in the same class, we should pair up since it's better than getting one of my fan girls." 

I nodded again slowly after considering his idea. His face looked relieved as he let go of me. I started walking off when I heard him call out to me again. "Why don't we meet up later? Let's say around 7 so that we can decide what to do the project on?" 

Hmm I get off at 8, but since I am showing up 1 hour earlier. Maybe he'll let me go early.

"Sure, but I'll have to ask my boss." 

He nodded and started walking in the other direction while I started walking in mine.

Iori's P.O.V

She's not like other girls. She doesn't squeal about me nor she doesn't react when I touch her. She wasn't exactly excited out of her mind to see me, but for some reason, it made my heart hurt that she didn't wanna see me. I don't get it. What is it about her?

I'm over thinking this, aren't I?

I Don't Belong (Natsume x OC x Lori) Brothers Conflict (Slowly Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें