Chapter 4- Short Dress

Natsumes P.O.V

'Why am I jealous?'

'Why does my heart ache when I'm near her?'

'Why do I suddenly hate someone she called hot?'

All these thoughts rampaged in my head as I tried to sleep that night, I don't get it how can one girl make me feel this way?

'Natsume promise me you will always be by my side no matter what.' My eyes snapped open where did that come from?

'Natsume....I...lo-'  Beep Beep Beep

An annoying beeping sound echoed I my dreams my eyes snapped open looking at my alarm clock it was now somehow 6 am even though I felt like I just rested my eyes then I recalled something.

'Natsume promise me you will always stay by my side no matter what.'  My eyes widened who was that?

I shook it off thinking it was just a dream. Yes just another one of my vivid dreams.

I walked to my office like every other day, since it was just a 10 minute walk. It was pretty weird for the CEO to walk around the street with a loose tie wrapped around his neck. I heard girls starting fan-girl when I took of my blazer, exposing my unbuttoned white polo. I can't help it! It's WAY too hot outside. I took off my black pants which made some girls faint in their own nose bleed only to realize I was wearing basketball shorts under it. I started running at a fast pace to get some exercise and get out of the excruciating heat.

"Asahina-kun, why are you dressed like that?" I heard a innocent voice ask.

 The second I got in the building I looked around confused since whenever I dressed like this, everyone in the building would faint. Even guys, which was kind of creepy. Anyways, I saw Yumiko tilting her head to her side cutely as she stared at me with her adorable big blue eyes. She was dressed in a casual dress. Made I add, a little too short for my liking since it showed a little bit of the bottom of her butt, but what really caught my eyes was that the bottom of her eyes the white part were....red?

"I run here from home and it's too hard to do it with my usual business clothes." She nodded before looking at a clipboard she was holding.

"You have a meeting with other businesses about expanding the company in thirty minutes. Then after that, you have to meet with the game developers of your new game The New Light. After that, you have the rest of the day off," She told me, it surprised me at how she was able to be here earlier then me. I mean it is Saturday, but I expected her to be here maybe around by 8? Yeah, around there, but instead she looked like she'd been here since 5!

"Okay. By the way, your dress is a little short. Where did you get it?" She blushed, but answered anyways.

"I made it. Its just that I got the wrong measurements, so that happened." 

I nodded understanding before heading to office with her following. I finally stopped to ask her why but her question made my heart ache in pain.

"Oh I was just wondering, if I could go somewhere after your done because I need to see someone." 

The question popped up in my thoughts again.

Does she have a boyfriend friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like her dress, this chapter is too short I know. xD