Chapter 22

Five months later...

"Natsume!" yelled Yumi.

I looked at her with a tired look.

"Can you reach me the jar on the top shelf?" she asked politely as she turned to face me, "Oh.. Never mind."

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"You look tired Natsume," she mumbled.

I sighed softly and stood up and walked over to her then grabbed the jar for her and handed it to her then proceeded to walk towards the room.

"Natsume.. Are you tired because of me?" asked Yumi. 

I stopped in my tracks and faced her. She was looking down at the ground, about to cry. To tell you the truth, I've been tired because of work. Seeing her blame herself breaks my heart. I again walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her carefully.

"No baby. Work is the thing that is tiring me out. Your not the one tiring me out. So, please don't cry my princess," I soothed her and I kissed the top of his head. 

"Okay.." she mumbled.

I picked up her head and gently kissed her lips as she blushed deeply. I smiled at her and pressed my forehead against her forehead.

"I love you Yumiko," I said happily.

"I love you too," she replied happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~

At night, I laid next to Yumi as I wrapped my arms her body carefully. She had a big grin that made my heart melt, but soon her smiled faded. She looked down and gasped.

"What is it?" I asked.

"My water broke..."

My eyes widen and quickly jumped out of bed. I went to put on a pair of pants and shirt and my shoes. I grabbed my eyes and faced Yumi. She had stood up but she was clutching her stomach.

"I-It hurts," she cried out.

"It's okay Yumi  just breathe in and out," I said as I carefully walked her out to the car and helped her to get in. 

I rushed to the other side of the car door and got in. I quickly turned on the car and drove to the hospital. Yumi was breathing in and out while at some points she would groan in pain. It pained me I couldn't do anything to take away the pain.

"We are almost there Yumi, just bare it bit longer," I said softly.

She nodded before letting out a small yelp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we arrived at the hospital, they quickly took Yumi to a room and dressed her. They laid her on the hospital bed and she began screaming in more pain.

A doctor sat in front of her and began telling her to push. She again continued to scream in pain. 

"Push a bit harder," the doctor ordered.

She pushed a bit more and screamed more. Finally, a cry filled the room.

"It's a boy!" he said in joy.

Yumi let out a sob before screaming again. 

"Okay Ms. Rina, just two more pushes," said the doctor.

Yumi letting more screams and pushed as hard as she can until another cry filled the room. 

"It's a girl!" 

Yumi was sobbing and looked up at me.

"We have our kids now," she whispered before closing her eyes. 

I heard her soft snore as the babies were being put in their small beds. 

"She'll need to stay her overnight just to make sure she's okay," the doctor told me.

"Alright. Thank you," I responded to him.

He nodded and walked away. I sat down next to my beautiful girlfriend.

"One day Yumiko, you will be my wife,"I smiled down at him.

Believe me when I say it.

One day I will Natsume's wife. One day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but I hoped you enjoyed it anyways. Sorry for the late update. Please forgive me. School has been a pain in my bum so I've been busy because of it. 

Next update will be Oct. 6 c: 

Please vote!

Thank you.

~Jascake ^~^