To say she looked beautiful would be an understatement,she looked ethereal , out of this world.

She wore a white floor length dress that hugged her at all the right places , her crimson red hair were styled in curls that stopped right at her back, she matched her outfit with fine silver jewellery and matching stilettos.

I couldn't stop myself but stare shamelessly at her.

Brain:beautiful
Heart:beautiful
Me: yeah totally
Brain: you have fallen again
Me: when did i say i stopped loving her, i always loved her, now if u may excuse me

I smiled as i continued to stare at her

"Mr lawyer?" Someone spoke from behind

"Yeah" i turned around to see the Tyler guy standing with a confused expression

"Actually i -." I was about to say when a familiar voice spoke
"Hobi?" We both looked around to see y/n standing.

Y/n tried to tell me something from her eyes and thats when i realised what she meant
"Oh actually i am here for something important,i am here with my men as to provide protection, as you know the murderer is targeting red heads and there are few girls here who have red hair so thats why." I said whatever came in my mind

"Oh" was all he said

"Okay then , come in" he smiled before disappearing in the crowd

I and y/n looked at each other again as the awkward tensions returned, we remained quiet for a while before i decided to break the silence.

"So where is your boyfriend?" I whispered to y/n

"He is not my boyfriend anymore." She said hitting my arm.

"Where is he?"

"I dont know, must be with zoey." She answered rolling her eyes.

"Okay i ll get back to you later." I gave her an assuring smile before making my way further inside.

-

The loud music drummed on my ear drums as i scrutinised my surroundings and looked for Tyson.

And then something caught my eye, the stone bracelet , she was right..

Tyson was dancing with some familiar girl , must be the one he is dating currently and the stone bracelet was shining on his wrist.

I pretended to dance too, after Tyler none other friend of y/n , came up to me or recognised me , they were too busy dancing...

For a while , i continued to stare at his wrist, y/n was right, the stones were literally the same size as that of the stone from the ring...

Should i ask him?

No , thats too early and that could put y/n 's life in danger...

I was so lost in my thought that i didnt notice the person approaching me ..

He hit me and all of his drink poured down on my clothes..

"Oops sorry." He apologised as he saw my coat all wet with the drink.

"Ah its okay, could you please tell me the way to the bathroom." I asked him

"Yes , just go to any room, every room has a bathroom." He smiled

"Okay thanks." I thanked him and made my way to the corridor.

The first one was locked , the second was locked , the third room , well there was a couple making out inside so i thought not to disturb them..

This one.. same
This .. same again

Don't people have any other thing to do.
Atleast spare someone else's house, go to your own house .

"Finally" relieved i stepped inside the room which was unlocked and thankfully was empty..

It was dark inside, i switched on the lights and quickly made my way to the bathroom.

I quickly cleaned my self up , dried my hands as i exited the bathroom only to be stopped by huge painting across the wall.

My eyes widened as my brain tried to process all sort of meanings behind it.

Enjoyyyyy

So what do you think will happen next?

Read to find out
Shabiha

Dont forget to vote and comment