yandere Gaara

QueenGuavaJuice this is a long awaited request of yours!

Trigger warning this will include fourced...(rapeish)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were a part of the Kazekage clan but you were not a very good ninja, you were more of a helper to the clan. you were an orphan after your parents tried to talk sense into Gaara's uncle and father just before they tried to kill the young boy but that was some time ago and you were only a few days younger then him. It was the day of your 17th birthday but you didnt celebrate it with your friends because they were all dead. every last one of them...well accept Gaara and Karma but you didnt care for talking to him because he would always stare at you and you felt uncomfortable. you walks through the empty streets however you felt uneasy as you tried to go to your Karma's house and once you got there you noticed her door was open, 'Weird but she may have left it open for me, but i had a key...which went missing, but i could knock...she may have been busy but this is karma' you tried to think why as you walked in until you saw why. there was blood everywhere...she was...Dead! you went to scream out but someone stopped the sound to come out...wait it wasnt someone it was sand! 
It wa...was...Gaara. you feel down and hit the ground after a sharp pain in your neck. 

---------------------------time skippy skip IM LAZY -------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up and felt water all around me and saw  that i was in a bath tub my hands been held together by a ninjutsu you hadnt seen before. you looked around and didnt see anyone until the door opened and Gaara walks in with towels and clothes. once he sees you he gets a large smile on your face. "Ahh my dearest Y-N i wish i could let you speak and move freely but that is to dangerous unfortunately i dont want to hurt you if you try to escape so lets just keep you like this" he quickly layed out a towel before picking you up and wrapping the towel around you. as he did this you elbowed him hard which made him drop you and stumble back a bit. you hit the ground and sits up to try and get away. he quickly grew mad and his sand trapped you in a ball which cause you to freak out as you had severe claustrophobia. you slammed on the sand trying to get out as your breath became more shallow. he laughs as the sand changes to a collar and a leash "Now now my little one i cant let you run off...they may try and hurt you...hurt my delicate blossom just like those so called friends of yours...they were planning to deflower you! hand you over to some pathetic boy and let him defile you! but we dont have to worry about them now, after all they are all dead so they cant hurt you" he said so calmly you had to double check his eyes which told you that he wasn't lying. you shock in fear as he pulled you to his bedroom and layed you onto the bed on your stomach "but you were a bad little one, you tried to escape from me naughty one so i shall punish you as such and if you behave then i shall be able give you a reward." he said as he slaps your ass hard which made you writhe around trying to escape from the pain but you couldnt as gaara used the sand that was around your next to keep you to the bed. the pain continued for a long time as he punished you slapping your ass so hard that t was reder then his hair. you were sobbing and trying to escape with the little energy left in your body when you heard his clothes fall to the floor. "now my precious angle you have been well behaved when i punished you so i shall give you a reward and show you my full love for you" he said. you didnt know what he meant until you felt him pull you back to edge of the bed and you felt something rub against your folds. you quickly put one and one together and realised what his 'full love' was which caused you to freak out trying to get away. 

-----------------------------------------------(Gaara's POV)---------------------------------------------------------------

I loved her to high heveans and now i could have her. i kept her to the bed with my sand and slapped her ass progressively harder and harder as she tried to get away and i could see her determination slowly leave her body. "now my precious angle you have been well behaved when i punished you so i shall give you a reward and show you my full love for you" i spoke my voice full of joy as i take my rock hard cock and rub it against her soaked wet pussy. even though she tried to pull away i didnt let her and i thrusted hard in. she gasps out in pain and god if i was going to let her stay in pain, i mean  i know she isnt compleatly consentual to this but i wasnt letting her hurt 

------------------------------------------------------(Y-N POV)---------------------------------------------------------------

I feel him thrust into me! it hurts but he just stays still, he doesnt thrust into me or move until i make a moment which I did. i mean yes i didnt like the fact i wasnt consenting to this but god damn this feels like really good. anyway i shifted to try and get  some sort of reaction and when i did i feel he quickly thrusted hard in me and fucked me so hard. he was rough and thorough with every thrust inside.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finished. i couldnt think about a proper ending