Spirit Albarn (Soul eater)

You and Spirit were old friends. When you were young you had to leave him which sucked. Today was your 21st birthday and you had sent a letter to stein a while ago hoping he and spirit could rock up and make the day better. it was dinner time and they hadn't rocked up yet. You sat at the table and started eating your dinner. suddenly there was a knock on the door and you went to answer seeing..."Spirit! Stein! you both made it!" you said as you hugged them. Stein and Spirit walk in but Stein spoke up "I came to drop Spirit off because I have work bye" He left which left you and Spirit alone. You were deep red blush as you said "I was having dinner ill serve you your food" You said rushing off. you could say i have a major CRUSH ON HIM. Little did you know a he had a crush on you. You served his food and he pulled you on his lap which caused you to blush "For the birthday girl im gonna feed you" You were a deep red as he started to feed you though you didnt really complain. once he was finished you just sat on his lap and he smiles  before kissing your neck "your teasing me been so innocent and i...Have loved you for ever" He admitted as you blush and mutter "I-I also love you" You said as he picked you up and took you to your room. sitting you on the bed he started to remove your outfit. Blushing when you and he were naked, he looked at you "Please if you want me to stop just tell me" he said as you smile and whisper in his ear "Spirit I love you compleatly" you bit his ear as he smirked "Well i see" He said kissing down your body before plunging into you. You gasp and tear up as he quickly realized "S-Shit your a virgin. Im sorry i was to rough" he said though you smiled and kissed him "Its ok" You said as the night went on there were a lot of grunts and moans.