Rogue (fairy tail ) {{{{{{{{{{THIS IS GAY!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

As stated in the title YOU ARE A GUY *hides* DONT KILL ME! its a dare from a friend. also im sorry its late

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------________________________________________________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so here is the situation your in - you and Rogue were going to meet Sting to enjoy a new cafe but as you both walked a run-away mage ran into you and using his magic released a gas that wasn't exactly effecting you as much as it was Rogue who had started clinging to you and oddly enough would every now and again whisper...Very...Odd things in your ear. anyway at the moment you were at a local cafe with rogue (who was hugging you) and Sting across from you both as you explained it to him. "SOOOO you think this was some sort of lust magic?" you asked Sting as you ate the chocolate cake you had ordered. hearing rogue move next to your ear he whispered "i know you like chocolate so why don't you eat it off me" you sighed and moved the cake away having partly lost you appetite. Sting who was across from you both thankfully didn't hear his comment and just shrugged off you moving the cake away "Well you said it yourself that the guy was a mage and the gas was a blue color so thats all i can think it is, but i dont know" He shrugged and looked at Rogue who was kissing your hand at this point. You at this point were really annoyed with his affection as he was whispering how he wanted to be dominated by you "Y-N i have a mission to go on and ill be gone for a week, normally i refuse to go alone but...I kinda dont wanna deal with him so...This key is to my place, its sound proof and there is lots of stuff" He winked at you and left after giving you a key. You sighed and payed the waitress as you left and went to stings house, naturally rouge was on your tale and when you got there he said he wanted to surprise you so you had to wait in the loungeroom while he gets ready in the bathroom. You looked around Stings place and sighed as you picked a photo of the three of you. Ya see there was a reason you sting and rouge were friends - you were a dragon slayer, your dragon was called Nakisa and she taught you death magic. now no one really took you serious because you were a feminine and shy guy but you had made people fear you. Hearing rouge call you back you walked to stings room and saw that he was on the bed naked and had a blindfold on himself. you saw his naked aroused body and it got insainly hot for you, then you realised why he was acting like that. You never wore a shirt because it made your magic more easier and it must have made him feel hot "Y-N i cant see you but i can hear you. please come here and fuck me~" he begged as you and you just..WENT HAM! you walked over and got on top of him fast you then stripped fast. Quickly you kissed his lips then went down to his neck and kissed everywhere making him moan and beg.

----------------------------------------------------------NEXT DAY ---------------------------------------------------------

You woke up the next morning and saw Rogue obversely in pain from your long night so you rubbed his hips and whisper in his ear
"Well i dont regreat last night. how do you feel...Babe~"