And a flying pillow hitting her hard on the face. She groaned while holding her face before picking up the pillow.

"Ya! You... You pervert! What are you doing here?!" Jennie shouted while sitting in a rush, pulling her shirt down to look a bit more decent and cover her underwear. She also pulled up the comforter to cover the lower part of her body.

"Uh, I, uhm...." Lisa looked away, her side profile now facing Jennie, while her hands were up on the air as if on a surrender, the two of them a blushing mess.

Jennie's obviously conservative, although she almost grew up in a liberated state, it was easy to figure that one out. Jennie doesn't usually wear revealing outfits, unlike most of the girls in our school. Now that Lisa realized it, Rosé too. Koreans are probably the conservative type.

And Lisa, heck, she was even used to seeing naked girls. Or is she starting to be the conservative type too?!

Rosé suddenly barged in the room with a spatula on one hand, looking desperately around the room before settling her eyes on the two, "What? What happened?! Why did you scream? Is there a cockroach again Unnie?!"

Lisa scratch the side of her forehead before awkwardly walking near the bed to put the pillow down, "I'm certain I'm not a cockroach when I made her scream."

Rosé blinked a lot, confused, while Jennie just glared at the back of Lisa.

"Oh my gosh," Rosé sniffed hard, smelling something burn from the kitchen. Her eyes widened in panic as she stared at the two, "Go down you two breakfast is almost ready I wish I didn't burn it!" she said while rushing outside, leaving the two awkward girls alone.

Lisa winced as she turned to Jennie, to find her still glaring.

Act cool Lisa, this isn't you.

With that thought in mind, she gathered every strength to pull up her lips into a smirk and avoid being awkward, "So... I thought of visiting some friends in this house, which basically compromises of you and Rosie..."

"Shut the hell up Manoban and get out you pervert!"

Lisa's lips parted in disbelief, "Hey I'm not a pervert! I didn't know you were sleeping on your panties—"

"Ya!" Jennie hastily got up with her knees on bed and smashed the pillow she's holding onto Lisa repeatedly, "You..." another hit, "Pervert!" and another, "Get out!"

Lisa shielded herself with her own arms but Jennie was being too harsh.

"Stop it Jennie!" she groaned, but the brunette did not listen.

Lisa grabbed the pillow that Jennie was gripping then abruptly pulled it, bringing Jennie closer to her.

Lisa's scent filled Jennie's being, making her wonder how the hell this woman was able to smell this good. While Lisa, well, she was mesmerized by the close up beauty of the brunette.  The blonde's doe eyes trailed off to the brunette's cat-like eyes, drowning in them momentarily before her eyes went down to her nose, up until Jennie's lips, releasing heavy breaths making Lisa shiver slightly.

Caught in the moment, the two became lost in each other's presence.

Jennie finds it weird, whatever situation she was in, while Lisa was staring at her in awe.

Am I really a pervert if I badly want to feel her lips right now? But it looks so soft... Lisa thought, not knowing that Jennie was almost thinking of the same thing.

This.. tiny, little crush I'm starting to feel is crazy. I'm attracted to a woman, okay fine. But why her? was Jennie's thought.

Slowly, Lisa took away the pillow from Jennie's grip and threw it somewhere else, so that nothing comes in between them, making her freely take a step closer to the brunette.

Jennie's lips was all Lisa was thinking about, and Jennie saw it in her doe eyes, making her swallow hard as she felt her own eyes lock on the blonde's lips.

This time, Jennie was the one who inched closer, her hands moving up to Lisa's shoulders, making Lisa hear thumps in her own chest in panic.

Is this really happening? Lisa thought to herself, feeling something giddy inside her. I should be glad that everything's easily going to plan, right? Shit, the plan.

A pang of guilt suddenly hit the blonde, making her remove herself from Jennie's delicate touch before the brunette even got the chance to press her lips on the blonde.

"Jen..." was the only thing Lisa could say.

Blood rushed through Jennie's cheeks in embarrassment, in shame, in anger and most likely, in annoyance. She bit her lip and moved back as if it's nothing to her, "I'm sorry, I'm not in my right mind."

I just thought you wanted it too, she added in her mind with an annoyed tone, She really is the first to say no to me. Was it because of Rosie?

She knew it was wrong to still be insecure over that matter, after what her sister had gone through. Lisa wasn't just the first one to reject something for her, but so far, she's the first one to be there for Rosé. She wanted to be grateful, if she just didn't feel annoyed at that thought.

Rosé was the first one to find the blonde, they're good friends, even when Rosé has confessed to Lisa, and there's nothing wrong if Lisa would reciprocate it. Jennie would've been happy at that thought, if only she wasn't... what do you call it?

Jealous?

I mean let's face it, she's interesting. And somehow there's like some force that pulls me to her....

"I guess I can say the same," Lisa replied with a serious tone, "I'll just head downstairs..."

Jennie nodded without looking at her, her eyes only looking at the door when Lisa was already gone.

After a few hits on her own head for feeling so stupid about earlier, Jennie decided to get up and fix herself before heading downstairs. She's now wearing a black shorts underneath her oversized gray shirt.

Heading to the kitchen, she heard laughters and giggles, making her stop dead on her tracks as she saw Lisa playfully hugging Rosé from behind, the latter still holding a spatula while laughing at the burned hotdogs on the pan.

Jennie's blood boiled, feeling more offended now that she thought that it was probably the reason why Lisa pulled away from her kiss earlier.

Call her selfish, but Jennie Kim really hated to be rejected, especially by someone that, slightly, interests her.