Part 1

I was just any other teenager that was obsessed with Tom Holland. My brother and sister always got annoyed because he would be the only person I would talk about. "Y/n guess where we're going for the summer." My sister Emma asked. "I don't know just tell me." I replied. "We're going to London." Emma yelled. "Wait really?" I asked is disbelief. "Yep so maybe you might get to see that Tom guy you love so much."Emma said. "Even if I do, I wouldn't bug him he's just like us he's a normal human being so he would want his space." I said while starting to pack. "Suuuuurrrreee." Emma said while leaving my room. It's really only been Emma Brandon and I, my parents aren't usually home, and this was going to be girls trip since Brandon went to a camp.
*at the airport*
When Emma and I walked in there's was this huge crowd, surrounding these two guys. But I then heard "We love u Tom" that's when I realized those to guys were Tom and Haz. I wanted to get a picture so bad but I didn't want o bug but NOPE I made eye contact with Tom and I freaked out, quickly looked away and started walking. "Don't you want a picture yn." Emma said with a smirk. "Like I said they're like us normal people that want space." We got in the plane and our seats were right behind first class, before I could process anything Tom and Haz walked into first class and AGAIN I made eyes contact. It's always really awkward to make eye contact with someone so I quickly looked down at my phone and put my earphones on.
*Toms POV*
I didn't really mind getting on a plane it's just there's always a big crowd I took some pictures signed some stuff and out of no where I made eye contact with this girl who had (your colored eyes) colored eyes, but she kind of jumped and walked away. When Haz and I walked into the plane AGAIN we made eye contact. She quickly looked at her phone after and put her earphones on, but I then heard the girl next to her say" Are you sure you don't want a picture with Tom and Haz? Y/N?"" For the last time, as much as I want to, they're just like us and want space." Her voice kept ringing in my head "Tom, why do you keep looking back there?" Haz asked. "There's this girl.....he cut me off.... "Here we go again"