8:25AM.

Taylor's sat at the edge of her chair, her leg bouncing rapidly as she sat at her desk. She stared at the clock as it ticked.

8:05AM.

8:06AM.

8:0--

"Taylor, You're back!" Abby yelled excitedly, coming around the corner.

Taylor jumped hard at the sudden shouting and slid forward, sliding right out of the seat of her chair. She pushed herself back up and into the seat, but her heart was racing.

"Gosh, Abby! You can't just go around screaming happiness all the time!" Taylor angrily crossed her arms, glaring.

Abby ignored her and proceeded to pull her up out of the chair to hug her. "I was so worried!"

Taylor grunted at the tight hug. It pushed on her bruises, no matter where Abby could've placed her hugs.

Abby jumped back "oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I forgot about the... the, um..."

"The bruises, Abby. They're called bruises," Taylor said bluntly.

"I just..." abby shook her head.

"What?"

"Nothing, just sorry..."

"No," taylor took a step further back. "What did you want to say? Just say it."

"Well... should you be back yet? It's only been two weeks... you've got to be in a lot of pain. Didn't you break your ribs or something?"

Taylor scoffed at Abby's words. "I didn't break anything. I didn't ask for it. That man did it all."

"I know, I didnt mean--"

"And it was broken. Just bruised. Bruises, EVERYWHERE! And yeah, I probably shouldn't be here because I hurt, but I'm going to be an NCIS agent one day and pain doesn't stop the real agents, right!? They can't show their hurt even though their freaking abdomens look like-- well, this!" Taylor yanked her shirt up and off, revealing her blue and purple stomach and chest. She stood in her bra before Abby, shaking with anger from her rant.

Abby, who had taken a couple steps back, was caught off guard. She glanced around and everyone on the floor was staring. Abby, after hesitating for a few seconds, whipped off her lab coat and covered Taylor.

She led Taylor by the hand away from her desk. Taylor, who was empty from the sudden surge of emotions, followed numbly. Abby took her behind the stairs leading up to MTAC.

"Taylor..." she said softly.

Taylor shoved her away. "No! I can't let myself be coddled by you guys anymore! It's been two weeks! Two mind-numbingly long, boring weeks! I can't stop just because I'm a little scared to walk into this building! I can't stop because I think about the fact that the last time I left this building was right before I was held at freaking gunpoint and abducted! I cant-"

She shoved Abby away and leaned her cheek against the wall, her head laying flat. She stopped and closed her eyes. The wall was cold, and her blood was rushing to her head. She stopped and breathed... furrowing her eyebrows... willing the pain to stop...

Abby waiting for a few moments. Then, she ever-so-cautiously took three small steps to stand next to Taylor. She pressed her own face against the wall to look at Taylor in the eyes.

"You're struggling, Taylor.... it's okay... but I might suggest, and dont freak out, that maybe.. you could talk to a professional... a therapist..."

"Why would I need that? I just need to get better." Taylor quickly defended herself.

"Because..." abby said calmly, "you have PTSD... it's super common after anything less that what you've been through... especially all those suppressed memories from... y'know when you were a kid..."

Taylor closed her eyes. After a few moments to process, she softly said, "you're right..."

Abby smiled a little bit. "So... if I put together a list of my favorite ones either i have been to or my friends have... would you look into it?"

Taylor looked at Abby and smiled a little to match her. "Yeah... I guess..."

Abby smiled bigger. "Then I'll get started right away."

"Thanks, Aunt Abby." Taylor peeled herself off the wall and kissed Abby's cheek. She returned to her desk and sighed, placing her head in her hands. 

"You okay, taylor?" Tony asked as he walked in with Ziva.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Taylor sat up and nodded. She glanced at the clock.

8:23AM.

8:24AM.

8:25AM.

●《》●《》●《》●

Howdy, Readers!

I personally enjoyed writing this part. I love dialogue, and I thought we needed some Taylor-Abby bonding time.

If you're enjoying Taylor's story, dont forget to vote and comment!

Pleeeeeeeeaaaase!

Happy Reading!

~Abi <3