Out of Here

Whack!

The bat thudded against Taylor's leg, and she cried out. "Please, stop! I don't- know- anything!"

He'd hit her once in the abdomen, and it knocked the wind out of her, probably breaking some ribs along the way. Whatever it did, it was making breathing very painful for Taylor. The three other whacks had been in other areas: her left shoulder, right arm, and now her left calf.

"Tell me what you know, or the next blow is to your head. And I don't think I need to say, but it can be... deadly."

Taylor gasped and grunted. "I.. I don't know anything about security. I don't work in that area." He lifted the bat over his head, preparing to swing, and Taylor cried out, "Please! Don't hurt me anymore!"

He nearly begun to swing when the door burst open. One of his people came rushing in. "NCIS is storming the building, we have to go NOW!"

The man growled and dropped the bat. "Of course they are!"

He went over and grabbed Taylor, cutting the ropes around her abdomen binding her to the chair. He yanked her out of the chair and grabbed a gun.

"Walk, girl!" He shoved her in front of him. They went into the hallway and started making their way to the end of the hallway, towards the emergency stairwell.

Taylor stumbled and limped, her body sore from the beating. The man urged her on with every stumble until she fell altogether.

"You stupid b*#($! Get up!" He pulled her up by her hair, causing her to cry out. "If I get caught, you're dead!"

He pushed her further. Only a few more steps to the exit, when they heard the running.

"Phyllips!" Ziva yelled. He turned around and pointed the gun at Taylor's head.

"Don't come any closer!" He threatened.

The agents stopped moving, but remained with their guns drawn. Tony stood right at Ziva's shoulder, and McGee at his. They were an unbreakable wall of ammo.

Taylor whimpered, "Abba, help me!"

The man shoved her head with the gun and gritted through his teeth, "shut up, you stupid--"

He was cut off by a gunshot. McGee, having heard enough, took the risky shot. From the distance they were at, the agents could see both Taylor and Phyllips collapse.

The running resumed, only this time even more frantically. Tony reached her seconds before anyone else and quickly pulled her away from the man, being as careful as he could.

He let her lay, as to not disturb her wounds any more than what was already done. Then he sat back to look at the damage.

McGee's bullet had grazed her arm and lodged itself into Phyllip's shoulder. He was laying on the ground, yelling strings of curses. McGee had cuffed him by now and looked over at Taylor's wounds.

"I'm so sorry, Taylor, I thought I had a clear shot!" He pleaded.

Ziva glared at him, "Well, you didn't! You could've killed her!" She shoved McGee back, causing him to let go of Phyllips.

Phyllips took the chance to shove his way through the emergency exit and jump off the stairwell. McGee ran out after him just in time to see him hit the ground and his brain practically explode.

"Well," he said as he came back in, "I guess that's the end of Phyllips..."

Taylor grunted, bringing the attention back to her. Tony and Ziva were crowding her as she lay on the ground, wheezing.

"What do you need? How can we help?" They overwhelmed her with questions.

Through her wheezes, she managed to get out, "Shut... up...."

She closed her eyes. "Frick, I'm tired..."

Ziva rubbed her head gently. "Stay awake, darling. We've gotta get you Out of Here first..."

~~~~

Well, that was a lot of action. XD

Leave me a comment! I love comments!

How am I doing? What do you want to see more of?

Happy reading!

~Abi☆