Rise Of The Snakes

Start from the beginning

The ninjas sigh as Jay tried to help Cole to stand by his feet. "Ah! Pins and needle!" Cole start to whine as Kai try to take away the bow and ran over to Zane with his fire sword and melt the ice down.

"Who the hell is that guy anyway?" Kai asked.

The people in the village get out and thank them then start doing their daily activities.

--

The ninjas are about to leave until a scroll dropped from Kai's bag. Zane pick it up and look thru the scroll. "Huh? I don't remember putting this here."

Zane answered "That's sensei's bag. You must've took it in rush." Kai take the first scroll and roll them to see.

"What's that?" Jay asked. "It's a scroll windbag." Cole answered. "I know it's a scroll, but what does it say?! It's written in chicken scratch!" Jay protest.

"Not chicken scratch. The ancient language of our ancestors. " Zane reply to Jay.

"Uh, can you read it?" Kai asked hopefuly.

"Well, I can try. This symbols mean prophecy." Zane answered pointing to the symbols.

"Prophecy?" Jay asked curiously. "It means it tells the future." Cole reply. "'Course, I knew it. Haha.." Jay forced a small laugh.

Zane start going on. "One ninja will rise above the others, and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destinied to defeat Dark Lord."

Jay gasped. "Ooh! Look at the picture!"

"Dark Lord? Hold on, do you think they mean Lord Garmadon?"

"Wait a minute, is that us? Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking??" Kai asked as there's a hint of confidence.

"Like how am I look good in green?" Jay questioned as he start to dream.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to become the Green Ninja!" Kai said confidenlty as he smirk.

"The colour obviously suits me!"

"Technically, I am the best" Zane argued back.

"Everyone, stop it! Remember why Sensei brought us together in the first place. We're a team. We weren't meant to see this and probably for good reason. Come on, let's head back home. We have training to do." Cole argued back reminding them.

"It's about time I added some finesse to my routine." Jay said as he smiled. "Well I could use some excersice." Zane said.

"Yeah, I gotta work on some moves." Kai said.

The ninjas went back to the monestary except for Kai.

'Could I be the Green Ninja?' Kai began to wondered.

Little do they know that they forgot to read the other scroll inside Sensei's bag.

--

"Argh.. So tired.." you complain and start to take a nap under a tree. Just till then a troops of snakes come to the village and disturb your nap without their hissing sound.

You sigh and wake up. "Sepertine? Dang, that's a lot of 'em.. Meh, probably those pajamas man can handle it. To tired to move.." you mutter and start sleeping.

"Attack the village!" the General order the crew to attack the village. 'Can't they just shut up?!'

You sigh and instead wake up, go back to the village as you saw a lot of disaster. "Such a pain.." you protest and start hiding and prepare a plan.

You saw a girl with short black hair behind the stall and you silently go to her.

"What's going on Miss?" you ask the girl. "I'm not sure.."