Prologue

Hi guys, this is 2023 me popping in. I made this in 2019 and I barely started updating recently and I've become aware that YES, the shit I wrote at the time was cringy SPARE ME THE DETAILS I WAS 14, anyways I promise you guys will like it as it progresses and if you don't... I don't really care.

ALSO, YEAH I KNOW MY SPELLING WAS BAD BACK WHEN I WAS 14 IM MEXICAN AND I BARELY LEARNED ENGLISH TWO YEARS BEFORE THAT 😀 stop coming at me

Y/N POV

I know what you are thinking, how did I end up in the ugliest city called Brooklyn? Well my rich dad was thrown in Jail and left us without money and for that my mom had to maintain me and find a house, which thankfully, we did.

I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Y/N L/N.

This is the story of how my life changed completely.

/Flashback/

I remember the day they took my dad away just like it was yesterday, even thought it was, my mom was placing a pearl necklace on my neck.

My hair was perfectly healthy and straight because my mom did my hair.

I wore a beige velvet dress that reached to my lower thigh.

My mom helped me get up and sprayed a small amount of Channel on me.

She kissed my cheek as I stared at my reflection.

"You like your look?" She asked, I smiled as a signal of yes.

"How are my two shinning stars?!" My dad asked as he picked up my mom and pecked her in the lips. "Great, I dressed up your daughter and she looks beautiful!" My mother exclaimed.

"Well she got that from both of us." My dad said as he twirled me, I giggled as my butler walked in, "The limo is here sir." He said as he bowed his head.

"Thank you Andrews." My dad replied, "This is the night, if We get the other company to accept, we will be on top of the world." My dad says as he picked me up to the sky, I laughed and my mom grabbed my fur coat and bag then handed it to me when my dad placed me down.

I smiled as we walked out of my huge mansion.

/time skip brought to you by miles taking a leap of faith that took him half of the movie/

I walked in the huge ballroom, I sniffed the air and smiled as I walked towards a guy with a tray of mini tacos soft tacos.

I grabbed one and ate it happily as my dad walked up the stage, I clapped as my dad stepped towards the microphone, everyone else clapped as well.

My dad made eye contact with me as I threw him a thumbs up.

"Hello everyone, I'm (Dads full name) and welcome, thank you for coming, it means a lot that I'm surrounded with people that have helped me since I was on ground zero, and I'd like to thank my amazing wife and daughter aswell-" But before he could say our names the doors bursted opened.

"FBI! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" The FBI shouted as they raided the room, my eyes widened as they grabbed my dad.

"DAD!" I shouted, "Mr (dads last name), you are under arrest for drug dealing, and for murder, you may remain silent, anything you say will be used against you." They said as they passed by me worth my handcuffed dad, "DAD?!?" I shouted and he looked at me, I was the last person he saw before he was taken away.

/End of Flashback/