Part 4 Torturing Continues

Khushi took all the ingredients out and start setting things until Manorama came.

Manorama: "Pati saree, sasuma is calling youzz" Manorama glared at Khushi.

Khushi: "Naniji called me?" She mumbled to herself which was heard by Manorama.

Manorama: "You thinkzzz I am telling a lie?" Khushi instantly nod her head in no.

Khushi: "Nahi Maamiji, nothing like that. I would go and see why Naaniji called me" Khushi leaves while Manorama waits for few seconds until she mix the sugar in salt container and salt in sugar container. She also opens a bag and mix something in the flour.

Manorama: "Happy cookingya to you pati saree" she grinned and left immediately.

Khushi knocks on the door waiting for Nani who gives her a blank look.

Khushi: "Naniji, you called me?" Nani looks at Khushi for few seconds and replies.

Nani: "Close the door entirely when you leave and make sure you keep your black shadow away from me" Khushi looks down gulping and close the door. She walks sadly to the kitchen and start mixing the flour while getting lost in her thoughts. She feels a sharp prick on her hands and closes her eyes tightly. She opens her eyes and gets shocked seeing lots of blood mixed in the flour with plenty of glass pieces. 

Khushi: "Devi Maiyya" she hesitantly takes her hands out from the flour which is all red due to her blood. Arnav comes out from behind the wall and smiles widely seeing her in pain.

Arnav: "Wow, just Amazing. So you planned to feed everyone with your filthy blood?" Khushi looks down scared and hiding her hand in the pallu which is non stop bleeding.

Khushi: "Nahi Arnavj, woh.. Woh.. I don't know how and where this glass pieces came from but it wasn't intentional. I would make fresh ones and throw this out." Arnav gives her a sharp look and pulls her toward him. He roughly place his lips on her and kiss her out for the entire hour while making sure that she responds to his kiss in between.

Arnav: "You love wasting stuff right? Then you are gonna make everything twice and yeah you won't get to eat for today." Arnav walks away making Khushi close her eyes with tears rolling down. Devi Maiyya, why is her Arnavji and everyone else behaving like this with her?

Anjali comes downstairs holding hands with Shyam. She sees Khushi serving everyone at the table and walks toward them. She purposely kiss Shyam on his lips making Khushi disgust of how they can kiss in front of everyone and others smiling evilly looking at Khushi.

Anjali: "Khushi, go and clean our bedroom" she says while looking at Khushi and kisses Shyam on his cheek who is hell irritated by her stupid antics but controls himself and swears to teach her a lesson along with everyone else for making his Khushi work like a servant. Khushi nods her head and go upstairs to clean her room. 

Payal: "Naniji, I was thinking of visiting my maternal home for the pag phera rasam." Nani smiles and replies back to Payal.

Nani: "Of course Payal Bitya. You can leave while that worthless sister of yours can stay here and complete all the household chores. Akash bitwa make sure you drop Payal bitya to Gupta house on your way to office and pick her up in the afternoon. Akash nods silently while Payal smiles evilly not feeling any pity for Khushi.

Arnav: "I am gonna go to office Nani and (looking at Anjali) Di make sure you make that useless pathetic Khushi to complete all her work" Arnav gets up and leaves for office. 

Shyam: "Rani Sahiba, I won't be here for few days since I have to travel to Shimla for some important work" Anjali frowns hearing that and replies.