Part 2 Brutal Night

Arnav is highly drunk and stumbles. Before he can fell Khushi runs to him and holds him securely.

Khushi: "Be careful Arnavji" She struggles with his weight on her but somehow manages to make Arnav sit on the bed. Arnav pulls Khushi to his lap and runs his finger on her lips making her hell nervous and scared.

Arnav: "You are so beautiful Khushi." Khushi looks down blushing while Arnav start moving near her lips while Khushi puts her palm on his lips stopping him from nearing her.

Khushi: "Arnavji, why did you got drunk? I thought you never drink?" Khushi asks Arnav with a tear rolling down from her eye unable to digest that her Arnavji drinks.

Arnav: "So what? Don't spoil my mood and get ready to celebrate our marriage night." Khushi gets up from Arnav lap making him hell irritated with her never ending drama.

Khushi: "Arnavji, don't get me wrong but I am not ready (Arnav clench his fist in anger) And I want that night when we become one to be special and memorable. I want us to remember it as a good memory and cherish it for our entire life. Right now you are drunk and not in your sense so we shall talk tomorrow." Khushi start moving to the bathroom to go get changed when all of a sudden she feels him holding her hand tightly making her hiss in pain.

Arnav: "You selfish whore (Khushi stares at Arnav with a shocked face) what happened? Don't tell me that you are not selfish and of course a whore who is being used by many mens." Arnav pulls Khushi closer to himself holding her waists tightly digging his nails on her skin hurting her.

Khushi: "Arnavji, you are hurting me physically and mentally with your actions and words." Khushi looks at Arnav hurt with tears continuously flowing down from her eyes while Arnav doesn't even for a moment get affected.

Arnav: "Get ready to be marked by me and DONT YOU DARE to stop me or else it won't be good for you." He takes her in his arms and throws her harshly on the bed. Arnav start unbuttoning his shirt making Khushi frightened to an extent.

Khushi: "Please Arnavji" Khushi start moving backwards while Arnav hovers on top of her. He smash his lips on her kissing her roughly with holding her hands above her head. After that Arnav bites her lips so hard that blood start oozing out. She closes her eyes to bear the pain and wonders why her Arnavji is behaving and treating her so harsh? 

He places few rough kisses and bites on her neck leaving purplish marks there. Arnav tears Khushi sleeves revealing her cleavage while she puts her arms around her chest feeling embarrassed and ashamed. Arnav gives her a tight slap leaving a reddish mark on her cheek.

Arnav: "Didn't I told you not to stop and irritate me? Move your hands NOW" Khushi immediately removes her hands from her chest when Arnav shouts at her. He gets up for a second confusing Khushi who is still sobbing looking down. Arnav searches for something in the drawer and takes a knife out scaring the hell out of Khushi. 

Khushi: "Ar..n.nn..avvji." Khushi stutters when Arnav place the knife on her stomach circling it around her belly button. Khushi closes her eyes in fear while Arnav smirks widely seeing her scared. Arnav gives a deep cup on her stomach while Khushi screams out loud earning another tight slap from him.

Arnav: "SHUT UP" He holds her hair tightly and continuously slap her. Arnav takes the knife and start writing his name on her chest while Khushi has her eyes tightly closed bearing the pain. He throws the knife and start placing bites on her shoulders, neck, lips, cheeks, chest, stomach, and elsewhere. He harshly tears her blouse leaving her in her inner wear. He takes a rope and tie her hands and legs to the bed leaving reddish marks on her hands and legs. 

Khushi: "Arnavji, please stop it. I can't bear this pain anymore" Arnav grits his teeth in anger and picks up the knife from the floor again. He takes the candle and heats the knife with it. Arnav takes the hot knife and places it on her feets burning it while Khushi feels exhausted from his torture. He takes his belt out and start hitting Khushi who screams in pain. He removes her petticoat and unzips his pants.

Arnav parts Khushi legs and puts his three fingers in her clit while she feels dizzy. He then unhooks her bra and squeezes her breasts tightly to which she flinch in pain. He takes her nipple inside his mouth and bites it hard making her hold the bed sheets tightly. 

Arnav: "Get ready baby for our climax" He positioned himself on her and in a swift moment he entered inside her harshly while blood start coming out loosing her virginity to her so called husband forever getting marked as his. Khushi tried to scream but he placed his lips on her biting and sucking her harshly tasting each corner of her mouth. He thrust inside her again roughly pouring his seeds inside her. With in a swift moment still inside her he put his head on her breasts and closed his eyes getting into a deep slumber after receiving pleasure. 

Khushi: "Yo..u.. rui..ned.. me.. Arn..av..ji" Khushi closes her eyes painfully with tears dried on her face. She opens her eyes immediately shivering when seeing the scene of how brutally her Arnavji, her life, her love, her husband forced her a moment ago.

To be continued...

_______________

Precap:

Arnav: "You look sexy baby" Khushi felt disgusted of his comment. She felt him holding her hand and made her sit on the stool before the mirror. Arnav took out some jewelry box and opened it. He took out a beautiful diamond necklace and moved Khushi hair to the side. Khushi blushed looking down until she felt chocking by the necklace. Arnav tied the necklace on her neck extremely tight which made khushi cough and short of breathing.

Khushi: "I.. c..a..n..t bre..ath.. Arna..vji." Khushi felt herself out of breath when Arnav pulled the necklace more tightly until it broke into pieces. Tears rolled down from her eyes and she coughed non stop.

Arnav: "Don't dream high because this time you got saved but next time I would definitely suffocate you." He left the room while Khushi looked at herself in the mirror. There was a red mark on her neck. She touched it slowly and winced in pain.