Part 3 True Colors

Next morning Arnav woke up with rubbing his eyes. He remembered what happened last night of how he acted as being drunk and raped his so called wife. He looked at Khushi who was looking straight at the ceiling with fresh dried tears making him roll his eyes. There were dark circles under her eyes as if she didn't slept for the entire night without blinking her eyes. 

Arnav: "A very good morning to my so called wife" Arnav smirked as Khushi looked at him with painful expression. He got out from her and zipped his pants. After that Arnav untied Khushi hands and legs which were bruised due the ropes being tight. He gave her a tight slap surprising her of his cruel behavior toward her.

Arnav: "DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS? When I wish you a good morning then you should respond back. I must say you pleasured and made me very happy last night (taking out money from his wallet and throwing it at her face) here this is for satisfying me. Now stop with your melodrama and get ready." Arnav start walking toward the bathroom but stopped and turn around.

Arnav: "Baby, where is my good morning gift?" Arnav sits next to Khushi on the bed and start kissing her everywhere making her hiss in pain because of her bruises. He makes her lay down and unzips his pants again thrusting inside her for god knows how many times until Khushi faints not able to bear anymore pain. He picks her up in his arms and throws her in the swimming pool making her regain her consciousness.

Khushi comes out from the swimming pool and limps not able to walk properly because of the pain. She closes her eyes tightly feeling extreme pain in her abdominal. Arnav picks her up in his arms again and takes her to the bathroom. He smirks at her disheveled and shattered state. He lifts her up from her waist against the wall but not before unzipping his pants to enter inside her. He takes the towel and wrap it around her. Arnav start to leave until he feels her hugging him from behind with sobbing.

Khushi: "Wh..y Ar..na..vj.ii?" These where the only words Khushi can utter while Arnav turned around and harshly pushed her to which Khushi hit her head on the mirror breaking it into pieces with her forehead bleeding. 

Arnav: "Because I hate you Bi***. This is just the beginning!" He filled the water container with cold water and start throwing it on Khushi who was standing straight shivering of cold water on her nude body. Arnav left from there not wishing to see her face anymore or else in his anger he would kill her which he don't want because he wants torture her to death. Khushi slumped on the floor with a thud resting her head against the wall. 

Khushi: "Ma, Papa I miss you!" She closed her eyes and smiled bitterly thinking of someone like her Arnavji who would always protect her in this cruel world and wouldn't tolerate a single scratch on her

Khushi: "Ma, Papa I miss you!" She closed her eyes and smiled bitterly thinking of someone like her Arnavji who would always protect her in this cruel world and wouldn't tolerate a single scratch on her. No Khushi, remember what Ma used to say? No matter how your husband treats you then I shall always love, support, and trust him. I can never hate my Arnavji no matter what he does and how he treats me. She wiped her tears and went outside limping because of the burns on her feet. She took out a long sleeve pink/green beautiful saree not wanting anyone to see the marks on her body and wore it.