Prologue

Hello friends! This is my other story which I had in my mind for many days and decided to write it down. This story is gonna start from the terrace scene but with some changes before. After the terrace scene it would be completely different since I am gonna start writing how I prefer. Now let's proceed to the story :)

 Now let's proceed to the story :)

-----------------

Arnav: "Di, you were right! I am indeed in love." Arnav smiled remembering Khushi face while Anjali face lit up in happiness.

Anjali: "Really Chote? Who is that girl? Please tell na" Anjali waited desperately for Arnav to reveal the girl name who has stole her beloved Chote heart. She is definitely someone special since no one till now has created a soft corner in Arnav heart.

Arnav: "I have fallen in love with Khushi. The girl who always irritated me but not to forget bringing a smile on my face. The girl who always answered me back without fearing which I hated, but now I don't want her to fear me. The girl whom I hated because of her nature and status but now I love what she is because that's what I have fallen for" Anjali caressed Arnav hair and smiled feeling happy that alas the hatred walls which Arnav has build toward relationships, love, emotions is finally shattering and all thanks goes to Khushi. 

Anjali: "Then what are you waiting for huh? Go and confess your love or else some other Shyam would take your Khushi away." Arnav face frowned remembering about Khushi engagement with some Shyam and how he almost lost her. Now when he has a chance then he would never ever let go of his love.

Arnav: "Yes di, you are right! I am gonna confess my feelings to Khushi and that too right now. You are also coming with me incase she refuses and you have to start your emotional blackmailing to make her agree (Anjali pouts). I also have a feeling that Khushi won't reject me because she might have the same feelings for me like I have for her." Anjali nods at Arnav and they both leave to the living room to look for Khushi.

~oOo~