Chapter 1

It's an all girls boarding school. All of our teachers are make. Girls here try to get some. They wear corsets and pretty revealing skirts. Most of the girls don't wear any underwear. They carry vibraters in their bags. Why did my parents choose to send me here? I don't know. This place is disgusting and gross. It's full of people. Like people people. Maybe my parents know that I'm not people people. I mean I do have ears on top if my head and a tail. I'm pretty broken and bruised though. By now you must be wondering who I am. Well my name is...... "Charlie do you agree with the statement that Lola made?" Mr. styles said. I just shrugged and Lola said "I said should mr. styles give extra credit on how detailed your art work is." "Depends on the drawing or concept." I said shrugging. Mr. Styles said, " ery intresting logic Charlie. I'll think about it." So there you hae it my name is Charlie, no last name. They don't go by your last name here unless you are a teacher. The bell rang and just as I finished packing up Mr. Styles said, "Charlie please see me before going to your next class. Zoning out again, not a good sign." Once everybody walked out I said, "If it was a good sign I wouldn't be doing it." "Back talk too. *tsk* Not off to a very good start this year, Charlie." He said. I replied, "Who said I was doing it for a good start?" He just showed his pearly whites. I noticed his fangs. Oh did I forget to mention that all of our teachers here are vampires? They are good at hiding it. "Alright head off to Math with Mr. Malik." He said. Before I left I leanded down by the side of his head and whispered, "Your fangs are showing Mr. Styles."and walked of.

...........................................................

Entering Math Mr. Malik just shrugged shaking his head like he knew where I was and sent me to my seat in the back of the class. This just means more time for me to zone out.