P-R

The kink underneath P was Pictophilia, and you saw Luke’s face light up as he read the definition. The two of you were waiting to head into a class the next day, standing a significant distance away from everybody else and whispering to one another.

“Pornographic pictures.”

You immediately shook your head.

“No. No way. I’m not sending you nudes.”

“Oh c’mon, I don’t see why you wouldn’t if I’m gonna be sending them back.”

“Knowing you, you wouldn’t send one back.”

“I would! I’ll have to convince you about this later then.”

At lunchtime, you were waiting in line at the cafeteria and happened to slot in behind Luke and his group of mates. They were in a circle, hovering their heads over something, and when you tried to listen, their booming voices could easily be heard.

“Dude, she’s hot”
“Yeah, good body”
“How’d you get her nudes, bro?”
“Just stole her phone and send it to myself”
“Fuck dude, does she know?”
“Nope”

Although Luke hadn’t said anything, and you saw him end up turning away from the huddle, witnessing that event turned you off of doing the kink that night.

Once the bell had gone saying that you could go home, you didn’t wait for Luke at the gates like usual, and instead pounced off home yourself.

He caught up at one point though, and you heard his feet slapping on the pavement behind you as his deep voiced called, “Y/N! Y/N. Why didn’t you wait for me?”

You didn’t bother to stop walking, and just shrugged your shoulders at him.

“Okay,” he started uneasily, and then quickly rambled on, spitting out what he needed to say, “well when we get home you can tell me why you’re upset. But first of all, I just want to quickly say, I think we should skip the picture thing tonight and just do whatever we want. Something happened at school, and I just, I dunno, sending pictures is dumb and risky and I don’t want anybody else ever accidentally getting a hold of the shots and seeing your body which should only be seen by me.”

By the time he finished his rant, the two of you were out the front of his house, and you stopped your stride, smiling at him. He was about to say something else to cover up the over-protective comment he’d just given, but you jumped up and wrapped your arms around his neck, almost suffocating him so he couldn’t reply.

“Woah,” he choked, “are you alright?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” you garbled, “I was behind your friends at lunch and I heard them talking about that picture and I was angry about it but now I’m just happy that you didn’t think it was the right thing either and, ugh, Luke.”

Within twenty minutes, you’d locked yourselves in your bedroom and Luke was putting butterfly kisses over every inch of your stomach, slowly getting closer and closer to your heat.

-

There was nothing for Q. Luke even went online and searched for other articles to find something. But there was nothing at all.

So you moved onto R and decided upon Retifism. Shoes.

“We’ve kind of already done that,” you stated to Luke, “when we did the whole clothing thing.”

“Yeah, but we don’t need to be in clothes this time. Just shoes. And I have an idea.”

As soon as school was over, he dragged you in the opposite direction of home and to a bus stop. It was only once you were on the bus that you asked where he was taking you. But, honestly, you didn’t mind. Anywhere with him would be fine. Turned out it was only a shopping centre in town anyway.

Luke took a hold of your hand and intertwined your fingers as he led you into the store you’d always spoken about, but never been into. Jeffery Campbell’s.

“Wait,” you grabbed onto Luke’s arm, “You’re joking, right? I can’t afford shoes from here.”

“My shout,” he smiled, continuing to tug you into the store, “you’ve earnt it.”

There was no explanation that could be made in your mind that would tell you why he was doing this. You thought maybe he was feeling ill and after you tried on a few of the shoes and stuttered when reading out the price tag, that he would float back into reality and flee straight out the store. But he didn’t.

With every single pair that you placed on your feet, he smiled and asked, “do you like them?”

Each time, you bit your bottom lip and nodded your head so that it almost fell off. After trying on multiple, he posed, “so which are your fav?”

As soon as you pointed at one of the boxes, he picked it up and bounded off to the counter.

On the bus trip home, the two of you sat in a double seat, your legs hitched up on top of his and your head leaning on his shoulder. An arm was snug around your back, and for the whole trip Luke was fiddling with your hair and staring at you.

At home, with the chosen heels on, you were essentially the same height as Luke, which he ended up not liking, and you soon took them off to just have normal sex.

You eventually asked him why he’d purchased the shoes for you, when in reality; you could’ve just worn shoes that you already own.

He sighed before responding, “I dunno. This whole alphabet thing has made me realise of lot of things. And one of those things is that I’m definitely okay with spending money on you if it’ll make you happy. I guess I’m actually quite fine with doing anything to make you happy, really.”