D.

A detour dictated by Luke on the way home led you to be awkward weaving amongst racks of bright red and pink bras in a lingerie shop. Doraphilia , Luke had described on your walk to the shopping centre.

“And no,” he’d said before you could even start to question further, “it’s not pretending to be Dora the Explorer, it’ s wearing leather. Hence why we are going shopping.”

The first item of leather material that Luke saw, he ensured to grab straight off the rack and thrust at your chest. Not even needing to read the size of it, you knew immediately that it was too big. But when you went to place it back gently on the hanger, Luke was instantly angered.

“What are you doing?” he stammered, irritation in his tone.

“Putting it back?” you questioned, taken aback by his unusual fury, “it’s the wrong size…”

“Oh,” he spluttered, then lowering his volume and crouching slightly to breathe into your ear, “but you’re definitely getting it because I think it’s sexy as fuck.”

Once he’d payed for the black bra, and matching leather panties for you, he began zooming promptly from the building and heading home. Unable to keep up with his fast pace for very long, you started complaining that his legs were a whole extra metre longer than yours and for every one step he took, you had to take two, and it’s not fair because if he were in your situation then he would have stopped by now and if you didn’t rest soon then you would be too exhausted and die and then you wouldn’t be able to have sex with him later and-

That stopped him. And as a result of that final remark, he kindly put on a professional smile and gestured for you to place your hand in his saying, “Well then, your highness, would you like to take a trip on my piggyback riding service.”

It was fortunate he had offered, because the events that followed, when you arrived at his house and discovered that you’d made it home before his mum finished work, required a decent sum of energy.