M.

You thought that you and Luke had honestly reached a point of absolute consolation with one another. A couple of weeks ago you were plain best friends. And just from increasing your sexual activity, you’d realised how much more comfortable the two of you could come between one another. But, to be honest, it was the letter M that brought you closer and more contented with each other than anything else.

“Two choices for later,” he’d declared as you were walking to school, “Merinthophilia, which is being bound. Or Masochism, which is being dominated/humiliated.”

You took in a deep breath as you thought about them both. Luke’s shaky voice intruded your imagination though.

“Actually, Y/N, I have something to run by you. And you’ll probably say no and think I’m crazy, but that’s okay.”

“I won’t think you’re nuts, tell me.”

“Okay,” he paused, as if deliberating how to phrase it, “I do have, like, a fantasy that I kinda would like to try out.”

You had to urge him to keep explaining, “go on…”

“It uses both of the M options, but it’s slightly weird though,” he begun, digging his hands into his pockets and frowning at the pavement in front of his feet, “I just, I have this thought that, like, you would almost be my pet for the night. And I would treat you like my pet. And you would have to obey my commands. And I could have you tied up, and I don’t know, I just dreamt about it the other night when we were doing the naked thing, and you were just all little and cute and curled up in my lap and, fuck, I don’t know what I’m saying.”

“We’re doing it,” you confirmed.

He stopped walking and lifted his head to look at you, “wait, really?”

“Yeah,” you sung, “it sounds fun.”

“Hell yes,” you heard him mutter under his breath as he jogged a few metres to catch up with you.

For the end of the trek, neither of you spoke, as both of your heads were already heavy with the contemplation of how the night would turn out.

Then you found that focusing during classes was near impossible. You were too excited. Just like how Luke had gotten excited earlier when he was speaking about the concept. Sure, it did seem a little unusual. But while he described it, images had been sprinting circles around your brain. The idea of him having total authority over you. But also looking after you. Or maybe he wasn’t going to even look after you. Maybe he’d spank you. Treat you like a bad girl. Either way, all you wanted was for the home bell to ring so you could rush home with him and get started. Before your final period, you learnt just how keen Luke was as well.

While you were retrieving a folder from your locker, you saw the slightly out of breath boy lean leisurely onto your neighbouring locker, clicking his tongue before asking, “how intensely kinky am I allowed to go tonight?”

Pressing your lips together and inhaling deeply, you affirmed, “as kinky as you can.”

Running his tongue pensively over his top row of teeth, he straightened up posture and whispered into your ear, “alright. I told mum not to come home til late because we’re ‘studying’ so the night is ours.”

You smiled softly, feeling tingly from his breath on your face. Just before he walked off, he murmured one more thing near your ear and tapped his hand lightly on your ass, “you got that, puppy?”

Instead of immediately dashing off, Luke stopped for a moment, intensely glaring at your face and waiting for any expression or movement that would indicate he was going too far. But you remained perfectly inanimate except for a tiny whimper which you couldn’t contain after hearing the pet name. Literal pet name.