E-G

For days following, you and Luke continued to persist with the alphabetical kinks.

E was Endytophilia. Which was partners who were clothed. And so, by Luke’s  appeal, you’d gotten dressed up in an outfit consisting of a mini dress and the highest pair of flaming red heels  that you could find in the house. His aim was for you to be clothed in something that he could easily fuck you under, that’s why he’d requested the dress. But he didn’t foresee that you would wear something quite as attractive, and so revealing in the chest and leg regions.

Alas, it was a good thing. Once he caught a glimpse of you outside his window, walking out your front door and to his, the boner had been instant. And Luke stuck to the kink as well, by keeping his shirt on, and only bringing his pants down to a point where his hardened cock could fling out.

Wanting you to feel more involved in the sex this time, he sat down on a chair, his dick stand tall and almost waving ‘hello’ to you. He then continued to grab the hem of your dress, yanking your body to get on top of him.

As you were bouncing up and down on his dick, squealing as you did so, his face seemed to be twisted in a more enraged way than any other time. It wasn’t furrowed in concentration, it was definite frustration. But you were in too much pleasure to stop sinking down on his length and ask what was wrong. Later, as you came on top of him, he had had to embrace you tightly while your entire figure trembled and juddered above him. Not quite finished himself, he maintained the rhythm by holding you still and plunging his crotch upward into you.

When it was all over, he sighed, sounding exhausted and still annoyed, “well that was crap.”

Noticing your cheeks fall and eyes blink a few times, he was quick to elaborate, “just because I didn’t get to see your body, I mean. It wasn’t actually bad. You’re amazing. I mean, you were amazing. You did amazing. It was good. I just like to see your whole beautiful figure. Sexy figure, I mean. Or beautiful, I guess. I can say that can’t I? Yeah. That’s not too weird.”

-

One of the options underneath F was Feedorism; erotic eating. While you’d simply cracked into a mode of laughter, Luke had dunked into deep thought.

“Wait,” he avowed, “we can definitely do this. I’ll order pizza and then we can fuck afterwards.”

You were surprised when the delivery man dropped off a veggie pizza, your favourite. Normally Luke would have ordered a meatlovers, his personal first option, and said, “if you don’t like it don’t eat it.” But this night must’ve just been different.

-

The only plausible choice under G was Gymnophilia, which was simply defined as nudity. Although you were keen to pass this one off and get started on a better kink, as it seemed ridiculously blatant to you that being naked is a part of sex, Luke thought otherwise.

It wasn’t long before the two of you were laying naked in his bed, watching the TV opposite the mattress. As a movie played, Luke gradually snuck behind you, becoming your pillow. Your head rested on his chest, and his arm draped around your waist. Sometimes his hand came up to your head and softly stroked through your hair. The position was actually so comforting that if it weren’t for his stiffness digging into your ribs, you would’ve fallen asleep.

When the credits rolled, Luke spoke for the first time in two hours, his voice sounded strained, like the oppression of arousal after having you naked and in his arms for so long had caused him pain. He also seemed kind of dazed. Like he was so horny that his brain was now situated in his cock and it was beyond caring about what was being said. As long as it got you.

“How about we take care of my ridiculously hard cock now, baby?”