N.

When you rose the next day it was a pupil-free day from school. Thank goodness. Because you’d slept the whole way until noon, and even though your eyes were open and suddenly aware of the warm sun shining through the blinds, Luke was still in slumber. With your head on his chest, you could hear each of his snores dramatically amplified, and now that you were awake, it was beginning to give you a headache. If you were to slither away from him and try and escape the house, you would unlikely succeed as your hands were still bound.

“Luke,” you whispered, “Luke, wake up. Luke. Luke.”

“Mmmm,” he groused, still dazy and half asleep, “what’s wrong?”

“Can you untie me, please?”

“Oh,” his eyes snapped open, “yeah, yeah, sorry.”

As he scattered to rip off the tape, you replied, “it’s okay.”

“I probably should’ve taken this off before we fell asleep.”

“No, honestly, I actually lik-“

“Did you still rest alright with it on? I feel bad.”

“Yeah, no, it was good. I liked it. I liked being tied up, Luke. And I liked last night. A lot.”

“Me too. Me too.”

-

You both agreed on taking the rest of the day off for a break. There was a classmate’s party at night that you had both been invited to, and you didn’t want to be tired beforehand. So, you went back over to your own place and did homework for a few hours before getting ready for the night.

At the party, Luke seemed to be acting incredibly uptight. He wasn’t highly into the conversation with his friends, and continuously kept looking over in your direction. When another male asked you to dance, he was efficient in taking over his position on the dance floor and dancing with you instead.

He leant down into your ear and tried to speak over the music, “wanna get out of here?”

But it was only a couple of hours into the event, and you didn’t want to leave to be honest. You shook your head and continued dancing, to which Luke seemed to get angry at and eventually wander off in a huff.

-

It was a stupid idea, really, for there to be a party in the middle of the week just because you had had a pupil free day. Clearly your entire cohort had forgotten that there was still school the next day. Everyone was exhausted in lessons and the teachers were honestly concerned that you were all high on weed. Really, you were just all tired and still a bit drunk.

N was for Nyctophilia, which referred to sex at night time. Luke read this out when you were sleepily trudging home after your last lesson. His arm was lazily stretched out over your shoulders, and you were leaning into him, trying to fight off the sleepiness in order to make it home.

“I’m not going to be able to stay up until late unless I have a nap,” you yawned.

“Neither,” he agreed, “why don’t we both nap and then and we can do something later tonight.”

You sighed, quite frankly wanting to skip this day and continue on tomorrow, “Luke, I’m tired. Can we not just do this tomorrow night instead of tonight?”

“No,” he replied back stubbornly, “we took yesterday off and then some dick at that party almost stole you from me. We’re doing it tonight.”

Later, when he texted you, you were reasonably frustrated with him and his behaviour.

9:00pm (1) Luke:
So you ready to get freaky in the moonlight lol ;)
9:20pm (1) Luke:
Hellooooo
9:40pm (1) Luke:
I can see your bedroom light is on.

9:41pm (1) Outgoing:
Why were you acting weird at the party last night?

9:41pm (1) Luke:
I wasn’t? The guy u were gonna dance with is an asshole

9:42pm (1) Outgoing:
You don’t even know him. And why are you being all protective anyway. You’re an asshole.

9:43pm (1) Luke:
You’re an asshole.

9:43pm (1) Outgoing:
No you’re an asshole

9:44pm (1) Luke:
Look out your window, asshole.

The first thing you saw when you glared out your bedroom window, was Luke’s head in the window of the house next door, his middle finger stuck up and pressed against the glass and his face taken over by stupid grin. Unable to stop yourself from laughing, you mouthed the words, ‘fuck you,’ with your lips. How could you ever be frustrated at a face like that? Another text popped up on your phone.

9:47pm (1) Luke:
I will fuck you in a minute. Hang on 2 mins, I’ll help you sneak out.

Luke was soon standing at the bottom of your window, arms wide, waiting for you to jump out and fall down the small height into him. Once you’d done so and landed awkwardly in a pile on top of him, you ran in a race down to the park at the end of the road together.

Out in the open air and underneath the moonlight was a new experience that you enjoyed. Each time that you accidentally moaned too loudly, Luke had to put his hand gently over your mouth, though, as there were some houses close by. And it would have been slightly awkward if they heard.

“Uh, Luke, please, please, harder”

“Shhh, quiet, or I stop”

“No, please, don’t stop, please, it’s so good”

“I won’t, just contain yourself. Your sexy and all that, but the neighbourhood children have school in seven hours, you know”

 “Hurry up, or I will actually scream”

“Okay, okay”