He didn’t walk home with you in the afternoon and instead sent a text message.

3:30pm (1) Luke:
I’ll meet you at mine soon pup

Although you wouldn’t lie that you were excited to walk home with him and possibly hear dirty talk on the way, you assumed he must have gotten a mate to take him home so he could already be prepared for when you arrived.

Such an assumption was correct, you discovered, as you knocked on his front door, with a significant red blush covering your cheeks after the speedy and excited walk home. As soon as your knuckles made the tiniest amount of contact with the wood, he twisted and pulled the handle, beaming at you.

“Hey baby,” he cooed, holding one of your shoulders to direct you in, “come inside. Let’s get this bag off your back, hey? My poor pup looks so tired from that walk.”

You gulped as he pushed the straps of your backpack down off your shoulders and arms, taking the weight of it himself and dumping it on the floor next to the door.

“Good,” he stated, turning on his heels and waltzing into the kitchen area. You automatically followed him, not immediately realising how puppy-like that already was of you.

“Up on here,” Luke called, patting at the bar stool next to the bench, “sit on here for me, baby.”

Placing your hands on the kitchen counter for support, you pushed upward to heave your ass high enough so that it could plunk down onto the cushion of the stool. It was reasonably tall, and once you were sat down, you kicked your calves up and down, as your legs weren’t long enough for your feet to touch the floor. Luke stared at your for a moment in the seated position, taking in your rosy skin underneath your eyes, the fly-aways sticking out from your hair, your wide innocent eyes and your teeth biting at your bottom lip. The groan deep inside his throat didn’t go unnoticed by you whilst he gazed at your appearance. But it didn’t seem like he was trying to hide it anyway.

“Puppy,” he grumbled lowly, “you look very very good today. How about we get these clothes off of you so you’re not so hot?”

Nodding you replied softly, “okay.”

Luke stepped close to you and touched your knees, pushing them open and apart so that he could slot his body between them. While he slowly and gently ran the palms of his hands up your thighs and underneath your school dress so that he could eventually pull it up and over your head, he spoke calmly, “now, I’m not going to tell you off yet, baby. But pets don’t speak, do they? So we don’t want any talking from you, missy. You just stay quiet and be a good girl and do as I say. Then I’m not going to have to punish you for being naughty.”

This time, you swallowed your reply and nodded as your dress was slipped over your head and folded by Luke before he draped it over another stool.

“Now, girl, we need to take this annoying underwear off as well.”

Stepping around behind you, he pressed one finger into the curve of your spine, suggesting for you to push your shoulder blades back and bust your chest out forward. In doing so, you assisted him in unclasping and taking off your bra.

“That’s a girl, sweetie,” he purred into the back of your skull as he shimmied the straps off your arms, “very good.”

The only material remaining on your body was your white panties as Luke skipped out of the room and left you sitting impatiently upright on the seat, your arousal growing as time passed. Thankfully, it was only a few moments before he returned, now stark naked, his cock desperately reaching to his belly button, and a roll of thick duct tape in his hands.