Chapter 36

My Mixtape is on Soundcloud Part Two

I jolted awake by a force I was unaware of. I looked around my room for some sort of answers but all I got in return was a dark room with shadows cascading through my windows.

I sighed to myself in relief that their wasn't a murderer in my room, I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep but it almost seems impossible.

I take a deep breath in and out knowing I wasn't going to go to bed anytime soon and take a look at the time.

The brightness of my phone burn my retinas as I hiss in return to my phones light.

Once I finally adjusted the brightness and my eyes decided to go into focus, the time read: 2:34 am.

"Why in the fuck am I up right now?" I ask myself

"Because I wanted to talk to you." a ghastly voice came from beside me.

Almost on instinct, I leap out of the bed and turn on the lights and open the door.

"Who is in my room? Who are you! What do you want? MOM! DAD!" I screech

"You can scream all you want but they won't be able to hear you Cassie Wassie." The voice said again

I froze because not a lot of people knew I had that wack ass nickname.

The spirit came out of the shadows and Caiden revealed himself to me.

"Caiden?" I ask in disbelief.

Now as a child, I have always dealt with supernatural stuff or at least I think I have but nothing like this has happened before.

"In the flesh, well, not really." He said

"What are you doing here?" I said in almost a whisper.

"You gotta speak up sweetheart, I may be a ghost but I can't hear shit." He said as he put his hands behind his head.

"What are you doing here?" I ask again a little louder.

He must not know that he scared the shit out of me and I'm still shaken up.

"Oh yeah that's easy. I'm here to tell you that you're my mate and I am a incubus."

"A what?"

"Nothing it was a joke. Them mother fuckers crazy as hell. Anyways, I'm here to give you reassurance that it wasn't your fault and you should stop beating yourself up. Also, my dear cousin needs to stop playing and be with you because you and I both know those dreams felt real as hell."

I just stared at him.

"MOM!" I yelled out again.

Either there is a crazy person in my room and the crazy person is me or there is just a sadistic weirdo in my room.

"Cassandra literally relax. I'm not here to hurt you or anything and I told you, they can't hear you."

"This isn't real. I'm just in some dumbass dream and I need to wake up." I said pinching my arm and I got even more horrified when nothing else was changing.