Chapter 16

You Know How I'm Feeling

Cassandra's POV

My mom was acting as if I were a little kid who was acting up in a department store.

"Mom can you actually let go now. We are away from all human beings." I said.

My mom was honestly losing it. Cause we were just getting along.

"Oh so you wanna get smart with me? And I don't think you wanna start." She says pulling me even harder.

I swear on God that if she weren't my mom we would've been fighting.

But I had to give it to her. That was a 'smart' remark.

"Mom please let go." I said with my eyes closed. My patience was skating on thin ice.

"Okay I don't know I think its your friends but you obviously don't know who you're talking to. I'm your mother and you're talking to me like I'm the child. And you have been disrespecting me this whole day. Actually you've been disrespecting me ever since we moved here." She said letting go. Finally!

"Since I have been disrespecting you since forever why do you keep complaining about it then? Like ? Like okay your my mother but by the sound of it, you don't wanna be involved with my shit no more. Well news flash mother you only have two more years with me then you don't have to deal with me anymore. I'll be on my own and in college living a life that you could never be like because you were to busy hoeing around and got your ass kicked out." I said to myself.

I didn't say anything aloud because I knew if I said what was on my mind it would end in unfortunate events.

"Can you tell me something? Like why are you angry when you were just fine a couple minutes ago. I should be mad! I got shot and I'm not being as aggy as you! So what's your problem?" I said running my mouth.

My mom froze in her spot. She rose her hand and slapped me.

A fuzzy feeling of pain started to fill my face as my mom glared at me coldly.

"Disrespectful ass. You're just like your no good father." She spat at me.

My eyes started to water. My father was a dead beat. He was around when I was little but he ended up cheating on my mom. I was young but I was a smart kid.

I felt a tear come down but my mom's eyes held no remorse of what she said.

"Just so you know." My mom said frowning at me.

I just looked at her. I was trying my best to read what her eyes were saying but I couldn't read her.

"You were a mistake anyway." She said like it was the easiest thing in the world.

It felt as if I stopped breathing. My mom just told me I was a mistake in the most hateful tone anyone can give.

I let out a shaky breath. What my mom said was cold and she's never take it back.

Tears came down even more. I was so mad at myself for breaking in front of her. I didn't want her to see how much she's broke me at the moment.

I mean throughout the years parents say hurtful things all the time but then my mom's words were 10x worse.

Usually tuning her out was the way to go but it was kind of hard when your staring face to face with her.

I turned around to walk somewhere else to hold my composure but I felt her grip on my wrist pulling me back.

I turned around and snatched my arm back.

"I'm sorry I just I-"

"By the way, what you said to me just opened my eyes to see how much you actually cared. But you only have to deal with my shit for two more years then I'm out of your miserable ass life. You also opened my eyes to see how long I have been dealing with this bull shit and not saying anything about it. Well listen up because I honestly don't want to be in a relationship with you because opening up to you is a waste of time. You think the world revolves around you. Maybe that's the reason why he left you for some other bitch-" she slapped me. Hard.

Anger was written all over her face.

But at the moment I couldn't give two fucks about what she said or thought.

Two more years bitch. I grunted to myself. But I made sure she heard me.

I turned around and having satisfaction that she wasn't following me.

I passed my group of friends and shared a quick glance. They looked at me in confusion especially Drew. I continued to go to my room and opened the door and tried to shut it but a hand stopped it from doing so.

I turned around and came across 4 confused and upset faces but I wanted to be alone and I didn't want to talk nor argue so I turned and laid down on the hospital bed.

"Soooo. How did it go?" Adam asked.

I smiled a little because that was the only normal thing he has said all day today that wasn't out of line.

"I don't think you want to know to be honest." I sighed nor did I want to share. That was something personal and things that I don't tell random ass people.

"Nah hoe you gonna tell us we ain't follow you for nothing." He said with wide eyes.

In the short period of time I've gotten used to his antics.

"Well for your information you didn't have to foll-"

"Hey Cassandra how are ya feeling? Better?" A doctor asked. It was the same one from the desk who helped Drew and I find our way back.

"Hey and yeah I guess I'm doing alright." I said looking down at myself almost asking if my limbs were okay.

"That's good to hear. Well I have to give you your medicine so you can get outta here sooner." She said smiling.

I gave her a weak smile back.

She pulled out a needle but it wasn't as big.

I mean I flinched but with the needles, it gets the medicine into my blood faster then a pill would. So the faster I'll get healed.

"Uh she's not so good on needles." A voice said from the door.

Everyone turned around and saw my mom standing in the doorway.

So much for being alone.

------------------------------------------------

Ya girl had the biggest writing block but I got an idea! It's lit asf. And if my mom told me I was a mistake, I would be WILDIN TF OUT.

anyways don't be a ghost reader.

Vote, comment, and share!