Tony takes off his suit as he looks around the apartment.

"You're smart." Stark comments looking through some of my stuff.

"If you're smart why do you steal?" Scarlet Witch asks.

"It's complicated- wait how do you know I steal?" I ask but don't get a response.

"Not to mention the age gap! It's not possible." Cap rants shaking his head.

"How did you learn to do this stuff." Stark asks looking at my tech.

"Self taught." I say looking at the ground.

"That's impossible!" He scoffs.

"Alright then don't believe me I couldn't care less." I shrug sitting back.

Natasha looks at the mystery female then at Steve who was still pacing around, seeing familiarities.

"You think you have control in this situation? You're going to tell us who you are and how you had the flash drive." Stark says.

"Fine fine but I need to get something from my room then." I say getting up from my seat.

"Legolas go with her." Stark says nodding towards Hawkeye.

We walk to my room but I stop when we get to the door.

"Can you wait here? I have girl stuff in there." I ask and he's hesitant but agrees.

"Hurry up." He says and I nod before I walk in and close the door behind me.

"Girl stuff my ass." I chuckle to myself as I look around my room.

I grab my shield and go to my window opening it and start jumping down the fire escape.

"She's making a run for it!" I faintly hear.

"Shit!" I mumble to myself.

I run as fast as I can turning corners I hear Iron man's suit gaining on me so I take my shield throwing it at him, hitting him catching him by surprise.

"Well that wasn't very nice." He says as I catch my shield when it ricochet's off him.

I run into an alley way getting stopped by a dead end. I jump up the fire escape trying to climb up but get knocked down. I try to throw my shield but it gets shot out of my hand and I get tackled.

"Wrong move trying to run." Black Widow says as she has me on the ground hands behind my back.

"How do you have a shield?" Stark asks.

"It was given to me." I grit as I'm picked up off the floor.

"It's identical to Cap's." Hawkeye says grabbing it flipping it over looking at it.

I sigh "relaxing" but break out of the cuffs slipping out of Widow's grip. Cap throws his shield bouncing off the walls and it hits the back of my head.

"Shit man." I groan rubbing it.

"That should've knocked her out." He says.

"My turn." I say taking the shield in hand and throwing it, bouncing off walls hitting Iron man and Cap.

I try to run but a gun is cocked infront of me and see Black Widow aiming it at me. I sigh defeated raising my hands in surrender. Iron man cuffs me up with electric cuffs since I broke the other ones.

-

"I'm telling you guys she's a hacker trying to take us down." Tony says making me scoff as we walk through SHIELD's HQ.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Stark but I couldn't care less about the Avengers." I say breaking my silence.

I'm then uncuffed and placed on a chair in an interrogation room.

"Great." I mumble to myself with a sigh intertwining my hands together.

Shortly, a guy with an eye patch walks in.

"So tells us, who are you and what are your intentions?" He asks as he takes a seat in front of me on the other side of the table.

"You want me to talk?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"That's the idea, yeah." He says leaning back in his seat.

"Alright then, I'm hungry. I haven't ate in two days. Do what you want with that information." I nod and he stares at me.

"Get some food in here." He says to one of the gaurds.

Minutes later food is brought in and I eat being watched like a hawk.

"Alright you had your food now talk." He says as I finish.

"Got a pen and paper?" I ask and he looks into his coat and gets a pen and paper.

I take them and scribble alot on the page to get the ink out. I rub my thumb over the ink then flip the paper over and press my thumb on it showing my finger print. I slide the paper across the table.

"Run it in your system. You'll get all your answers." I say simply grabbing my soda sipping it through the straw.

He quickly leaves with the finger print. I then sigh throwing my head back closing my eyes.

"Okay *deep breath, stands up* now I gotta run." I say running through the door breaking it off its hinges.

The two guards come at me but I easily fight them off. More come around the corner.

"Aw fuck." I groan annoyed running the opposite direction.

Red flashing and an alarm goes off.

"Damn this place is upgraded." I say continuing to run picking up the pace.

I press some stuff on my watch and wait. Then my shield comes to me knocking some gaurds out in the process. Then from the other side the Avengers show up. Knowing I'm not going to be able to escape I stay to fight when the gaurds get their guns out at the ready and I hear Iron mans suit warm up as he extends his arm out aiming at me. I sigh but still hold my ground.

"Hold your fire." Is heard and they all stop.

The guy with the eye patch comes through the agents until he is in the front.

"You have some explaining to do, Mason Rogers."