𝟞𝟘

Jaemin pouted subconsciously as he blinked awake, seeing the angelic sleeping face of Jeno next to him and looking for Renjun around the room before realising - today was his wedding day.

Today he was marrying Jeno and Renjun. He was marrying angels. "Jeno," Jaemin croaned softly, running his fingers through Jeno's soft locks. "My love," Jaemin whispered, Jeno stirring softly and groaning as Jaemin pressed a kiss to his temple. "Baby, wake up."

"Nana?" Jeno said softly, waking up to see Jaemin smiling down at him.

"Good morning sweet boy." Jaemin cooed. Jeno puffed his cheeks before yawning, his hair a proper mess and his eyes closing again.

"Good morning Nana."

"We're getting married today," Jaemin whispered as he continued to run his fingers through Jeno's hair, and Jeno nodded sleepily, finding and hugging the body pillow of Renjun.

Just because their shrine was gone didn't mean they didn't keep the stuff.

Then it sunk in what Jaemin had said and Jeno was wide awake. "We're getting married today."

"Yes," Jaemin said, and Jeno beamed, his eyes turning into crescents.

"We're getting married!" Jeno cheered, pulling Jaemin down for a kiss before Jaemin had to break it because he was laughing so hard. "Renjunnie's going to look so handsome today, and we get to kiss him and love him."

"Yes we do," Jaemin smiled.

"What time is it?" Jeno asked.

"Noon," Jaemin replied.

"We slept this late?"

"We were up late stressing, so it's understandable."

"Mmhm. Can I have more kisses Jaemin?"

"Of course you can," Jaemin replied, happily placing kisses all over Jeno's face. "We should be headed to Yassa Beach soon though. Have you still not been to the beach?"

"No," Jeno said shyly, and Jaemin giggled.

"Today's your lucky day baby. Renjun chose this place, so I do believe he knew as well. Yassa Beach is absolutely beautiful, and it's perfect for a wedding."

"And it's sunny out," Jeno said excitedly. "It's going to be so pretty. Have you seen the suits yet?"

"No," Jaemin replied. "Renjun kept a lot of the big things under wraps. Like theme, location until last week, and more. He just really likes keeping stuff hidden huh?"

"More like a fun surprise," Jeno smiled. "Renjun said he'd send for us when they're ready." The two of them lazed around for a little while before Chenle opened the door, smiling.

"It's time for you two to head out," Chenle said, smiling widely. "Excited?"

"Thrilled," Jeno replied.

"Ecstatic," Jaemin smiled.

"Then let's head out," Chenle smiled, leading the two down to the carriage, which was waiting patiently with a note addressed to Jeno and Jaemin, pristine and lacy.