ℚ&𝔸!

Hello and welcome to the Q&A! This is Riri speaking, and I'm glad that you're reading this little extra after the epilogue!

Also you all terrify me, so I have warned the others that any overtly aggressive comments are just showing love.

We'll be going in order of chapter 20 and chapter 60, so please enjoy!

Chapter 20

🎨 Renjun 🎨

ZathiaVira asked: How's your art going?

Renjun: It's going well! I'm really enjoying the amount of freedom I have.

Unicorns_Are_Real153 asked: How are you doing Renjun? <3

Renjun: I'm alright! A little shaken, I didn't sleep well due to nightmares, but it will get better. I have faith.

MinAshley93 asked: Where can I get a Jaemin and Jeno to calm me down during a panic attack?

Renjun: Did they calm me down? I don't remember a lot of that night. Well, if they did, that was very nice of them. Maybe they're not too bad after all.

yourmagumagu7 asked: How's your art? How's Jeno and Jaemin?

Renjun: My art is good! I've had inspiration lately in the form of new energies in the castle, so it's going well. Jeno and Jaemin are largely unchanged, they've gone on a couple dates and seem happy.

Stay_Army_VVN asked: Can you draw all seven of you? (MarkHyuckLeSungNoRenMin)

Renjun: I can! I'll get to work on it!

Dizzy2199 asked: What did you think about your drunk drawings after you sobered up?

Renjun: Oh Lord, I hate them so much. Seriously, they're amazing, but they're so deep and personal. It's like my life is peeled away in front of my eyes.

-Iridescent-Beauty- asked: Who do you like better, Jeno or Jaemin?

Renjun: I think for my own sake, I should not answer this one.

Jeno: It's obviously -

Jaemin: Me.

Renjun: Am I allowed to say my cat?

Jeno: You don't have a cat?

Renjun: Exactly.

Jaemin: I didn't take you for a pussy lover Renjun.

Renjun: I'm going to choke you.

Jaemin: Kinky ;)

The author has ended this question panel because she's scared for Jaemin's health.

SojuBanana asked: My precious baby, why are you so like me?