8.

KJ

D.C. and I stepped off into the house party. It was live, women was everywhere in bikinis twerking. My mouth watered watching ass everywhere, I didn't realize Kim  was having a pool party too. Oh hell yeah I'm with this shit. Ima just have to wing that 6am training.

I looked over and seen D

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I looked over and seen D.C. with some girl from school he been tryna fuck for years. I chuckled nodding my head to YG and crip walked my way over to the liquor, dapping my niggas up along the way.

 I chuckled nodding my head to YG and crip walked my way over to the liquor, dapping my niggas up along the way

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I grabbed a mini bottle of E&J and turned it up when i felt someone rub a hand down my chest.
"Hey baby"

"Wassup Kim"

She giggled "you tell me" she said giving me a seductive look.

I can't lie. Kim was looking fine as hell tonight. She had her hair in two natural puffs, a white one piece swimsuit that bring out her curves, some white wedges, and her thigh tattoo was on display. Just looking at her made my dick jump.

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" She whispered in my ear

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" She whispered in my ear

"Ion know Kim. I gotta keep watch out for my nigga in case some shit pop off."

"He can come too." She said running her long bubble gum pink nail down my chest. Oh she a freak, freak.

I placed a hand on her hip and bent down to her ear "Aight. Gone up stairs and we'll be up."

She walked off making sure she twisted her hips for me. I shook my head and looked over to D.C.

"Code 7 nigga." I mouthed and gestures to upstairs

"Word?" Me mouthed back his mouth making a perfect O.

I smirked and nodded walking upstairs. When I looked back D.C. was behind me.

I walked down the hall and went to the door marked with a large "K". I knocked and opened it seeing a naked Kim standing with nothing but her heels on she licked her lips seductively and dropped her swimsuit on the floor beside her.

"Damnnnnnn" D.C. said

I walked in and closed the door behind us. I looked over and D.C. was coming out his clothes while kissing Kim on the neck. Ain't no way I'm kissing this hoe anywhere on her body. I'm fucking and that's it.

D.C. laid her on the bed and got in between her legs flicking a tongue over her clit. I took my shoes off and stood over her head. She grabbed my large dick with her small hand and placed the tip in her mouth.

I moaned out loud as she inched me into her mouth further and further. Her moans from D.C. eating her pussy felt great while I was in her mouth. I fucked her face feeling my nut coming.

"You want dibs first bro?" D.C. asked

Before I could respond I felt a camera flash.

"What the fuck!" I yelled I looked towards the door and seen one of Kim's hoe ass friends run off.

I shook my head and threw my briefs and pants on. "Baby, where you going?" Kim asked pulling at my arm.

I pulled my arm back and pushed her. "Get the fuck off me. You planned this shit. You set me up? You know I got a fucking girl. SHIT!" I yelled running a hand down my face. Saying that shit hit me hard .. What the fuck was I thinking!

I wasn't even thinking about NeNe. I fucked up big time. Nah, I'll be damned if this shit get back to her. I wrapped my hand around Kim's neck and pulled out my gun placing it to her temple "you better tell Amber to delete that shit. Or I'll put a bullet in your fucking skull. Im not losing NeNe for your hoe ass. It's not happening."

Her eyes widened as tears streamed down her face.

"Bro, calm down man. Put the gun down." D.C. said

I let her go watching her drop to the floor, coughing and wheezing. I placed my gun back on my hip. "I-I'm sorry. I'll talk to Amber. I didn't know she was ga-going to do that. I wasn't trying to set you up I swear."  She said

I shook my head and looked at D.C.
"Let's go before you kill somebody bro" he said

"Oh and thanks for that wack ass head" I said looking at Kim's pathetic ass still on the floor "I know that ran through pussy gotta be trash. I would never fuck you." I said and walked off behind D.C.

Once downstairs I looked over and caught eyes with Amber "I'll kill you bitch. Delete it" I mouthed . She looked terrified and ran up stairs, I'm guessing to check on Kim.

I walked out the house and jumped in my whip. What a crazy ass night. I turned on my Bluetooth and connected Derez De'Shon - Morton's.

Nigga barely graduated high school
and I ain't never think of college
But I knew that I'd be balling,
I'm just protecting they future.

Me and D.C. rapped along to the music. I picked up my phone hearing it ding. I silently prayed it wasn't NeNe texting me with anything to do with that picture.

FutureWife🥰😍: oh my god KJ I can't believe you would do this to me! After all we've been through!! But I can't even get mad, I knew this day would come! I knew you was gone fuck her. After everything I've done to try to get you to pay more attention to me and less on her. I've gone out the way to get you to love me.. I guess I'll never be good enough. I hate you so much!! And I'm getting an abortion tomorrow!

Abortion? "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled banging my hand on the wheel

"Wassup bro? That bitch sunt that pic huh? Ima smack the sh—" he stopped talking as his phone dinged. "Yoooo. What the fuck bro? Look at this shit." He said

He passed his phone to me.
224-110-6676: u lil motherfuckers raped and pulled a gun out on my sister? Ima fuck y'all niggas up on site.
224-110-6676: this Shawn nigga. Oh, by the way, tell that nigga KJ his big sister got some good ass pussy. I just fucked this shit out of her I made sure to nut in her too. Shawn Jr. 😂😂🤙🏾.

I passed him his phone and focused on the road. Full of rage. I'm definitely killing this nigga.