5.

KARII

"Kari, you riding to school with me & Safarii?" KJ asked

"Hell no" I said getting up from the table pouring me another glass of juice.

"You don't have to have an attitude! I was just asking. Damn, what's gotten wrong with you? Let me guess. Shawn huh." He said

I rolled my eyes, I was still upset about what Shawn said to me "mind your damn business and worry about NeNe's new titties." I chuckled

"Man, watch out" he said bumping me going out the door with Safarii behind him.

"Safarii!" I called out. She turned around.
"Yes?"

"Come here I have to tell you something."

She walked over and stood in front of me with a curious look.
"I seen Angel leave out of here this morning" her confused look turned into shock.

"But I won't tell anyone long as you don't tell anyone about me and Shawn. Anything you see goes unsaid and I'll do the same for you.. deal?" I held out my hand

"Ok, deal" she shook my hand and walked off.

I smirked and grabbed my keys. I jumped in my bubble gum pink Jeep and went to pick up my best friend Kim. I pulled up to Kim's Condo and she walked out on cue.
"Wassup biitchhhh"

"Bitch that's how you coming to school today?" I asked

"Um yeah.. what's wrong with my outfit?" She said doing a 360 twirl

"Nothing if you like your titties on display."

"Aye, I heard these titties got 15 year old bitches going to get plastic surgery just to keep they man." She smirked

I shook my head. "Kim your almost 19, she's just 15 why won't you leave her alone and my stupid brother" I said Kim was older than me but we both are seniors, she just failed twice.. she wasn't exactly book smart..

"I'll give him back to her when I'm done. Girl, you're brother is just so FINE! And I heard he got a big dick.. and I may have felt it once or twice." She winked

"EWWW! I don't want to hear that shit!"

She doubled over laughing "I'm just saying"

I heard my phone buzz and it was a text from Shawn for the 9th time.

"Girl stop ignoring that man and just give him some cat."

"Kim, you know I'm still a virgin. I'm not ready."

"Well when will you be?" She asked. I got silent.. I never thought about when exactly.

"I don't know .. I'll know when the right time comes."

She shook her head "If you're waiting for the fairy tale version of having candles lit, lingerie, and roses. You might as well let that shit go. It's never anything like that! And the first time is more uncomfortable for the man. Especially when he's Having to deal with a virgin when he can get free cat from some other hoe. Girl, you better be grateful Shawn's even still dealing with you.. My brother has status. He can get it from anywhere."
Shawn was Kim's step brother now .. no marriage. Her mom is just dating his dad.