Wake Up - Aubries PoV

I squint and see blurry figures above me. One I recognize as a police officer, and one as Kian. "She's alive." someone says. "Does she need to go to the ER?" someone else says. I recognize their voice. It's a man named Connor Franta. "My love cannot die." Kian says. Soon, water starts falling onto my face. But they're small. Teardrops. I start to smile, and the fuzzy figure of Kian leans down. I lift my arms up to signal that I need help or I want a hug. "Kiki." I say. "Aubrie Madyson." he says, kissing me. My lips are sore, and his plump pink ones must be to. I moan, and he removes his face. I sit up, and realize how much of a rats nest my hair is. I smooth it down with the back of my sweaty palms, and stand up. I take out my ponytail holder and put my hair up in a messy bun. I look around, noticing that Meghan is still asleep along with people I hardly recongize. It takes me a minute, but I realize the boy in the causal blazer is Sam, the girl in the cute, white now crimson red blood coated sundress is Maddie, and the boy in skinny purple jeans is Trevor. Jc, Kian, and Connor are walking around, holding foam cups with water. "Can I?" I ask Kian. He goes inside, and comes back out with my own cup. All of the sudden, I hear a nearby moan. It's Meghan. Her hand has a red wound right through the middle of her palm. She starts crying, and Connor runs inside to get a bandage. He fixes her all up, and I help her stand. Now, Connor and her are sitting on the ground, while she's on Connors lap, holding a cup for herself. I jump into Kians arms, and we stand and wait. We wait for Trevor, Sam, and Maddie of course. After about a hour, Trevor wakes up. His echo shirt has little red splotches of blood here and there, but definitely not as bad as Maddies dress. We hug and he explains as he was walking back to the house, Taylor and Matt found him and told him the killer plan. Trevor then had his mouth duck taped shut, so he couldn't warn us. Maddie and Sam had just arrived since we all had some minor/major injuries recently. Im so glad people love us so much that they almost died from some evil people. By evil I mean the devil childern, Taylor Caniff and Matthew Espinosa.