First Date Prep - Meghans PoV

Today, I'm going to be going on my first date with Connor. I'm so excited, and I need some advice. Whos in a good, healthy relationship... Zoe!

M- Meghan Z- Zoe

M- Hey, Zo. I need some first date advice.

Z- I'd be glad to help! Who with?

M- Connor.

Z- Aw, Yall are so cute together <3

M- Thanks Zoe. So, what should I wear? What should I say?

Z- You should be yourself. But, if you are a psychopath, then I'd keep it cool. What you should wear? It depends. Where are you going?

M- Eat out, then go see Ouija.

Z- Ooh, Restraunt then scary movie. You should wear something sorta dressy, but still comfrotable. Like maybe skinny jeans, flats, and a blouse or something. Then put out sort of heavy makeup and let your hair down.

M- Zoe Sugg, you're the best. Love you, hope to see you soon!

Z- I love you too, Meg. We totally need to vlog and film together sometime! Well, gotta go record Sims with Alfie.

M- Lookin forward to watching it. Bye Zo.

Z- Byezzzzz.

End of Conversation.

So I go straighten my hair and put in a small white headband. Then I put on light blue skinny jeans with white flats. "Aubrieeee!" I scream. "Yes Meg?" she asks, opening my door. "What shirt should I wear?" I ask, behind the closet door. I'm only in my bra, and that'd be awkward with the door open. "Close the door too." I add. Then I come out. "White flowly shirt or white tank top with black cardigan?" I ask. "Cardigan." she says. I change, and ask how I look. "Got any black flats?" Aubrie asks me. "Yeah. Will they look better?" I ask, walking over to a nearby body mirror. "Mhmm." she says, nodding. I change shoes and ask again. "Perfect. Just fix you're makeup." she says, leaving my room. I put on a couple coats of mascara, foundation, bronzer, bb cream, concealer, and light brown eye shadow. I lightly fill in my brows. "Beautiful ." I hear someone say. I recognize his voice.